• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For cybermonday, get your nerd gear delivered for free. Free shipping, no minimum.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cybermonday/?

ThinkGeek
See ThinkGeek discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

thinkgeek (28.08kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

thanks OP

Was going to do some Think Geek shopping today but will probably hold out for a better deal.

to be clear, the Free Shipping offer cannot be combined with any other offer. This includes free gift with purchase, any coupons, discounts, or other promotional offers. If you attempt to use a discount code at checkout, it is possible that the your promotional offer (if better than Free Shipping) will replace free shipping. This means you are getting more money off.

Sure, but for picking up one bar of soap, this can be great!

BenDB said:   Sure, but for picking up one bar of soap, this can be great!

Or $0.99 Bacon Croutons... mmmmmm bacon
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ebbd/?srp=21

BAWLS! That is all

wwinters said:   Was going to do some Think Geek shopping today but will probably hold out for a better deal.

to be clear, the Free Shipping offer cannot be combined with any other offer. This includes free gift with purchase, any coupons, discounts, or other promotional offers. If you attempt to use a discount code at checkout, it is possible that the your promotional offer (if better than Free Shipping) will replace free shipping. This means you are getting more money off.

Here's my order. Item 2 was free with geek points and item three was on clearance. Qualified for free shipping, no problem.

Here are the items you just spent your hard-earned cash on:

Item                              Qty          Unit        Total
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. LEGO Minifigures - Minifigure    2            $4.99        $9.98
      Vol 7                                                            

2. LEGO Minifigures - Minifigure    1            $0.00        $0.00
      Vol 7                                                            

3. Magic Geek Ball                  1            $5.99        $5.99
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Sub Total      $15.97
                                                Sales Tax        $0.00
                                                  Shipping        $5.64
                                        Shipping Discount        $5.64
                                                    Total      $15.97

thanks, time to spend more money

Thanks OP. Got some Christmas presents for my geek friends.

I've been contemplating seriously asking for the Enterprise Pizza Cutter for Christmas. I love me some pizza, and it seems my wife is always tossing ours in the dishwasher or sink.

I've been unsuccessful in convincing her that a pizza cutter is like a fine cast-iron skillet - it should -stay- seasoned with bits of the previous pizza, in order to enhance flavor!

Thanks OP. Never visited this site, but got a cute Bazinga! t-shirt for my daughter for Christmas. Neat store!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014