• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great deal on this. I have 2 Lasko heaters. They all work great.

http://www.amazon.com/Lasko-754200-Ceramic-Adjustable-Thermostat...

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Lasko 754200
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Dead - 22.89 now

zoombabe (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 4:15p) |

I ordered with 1-click when it was $10, but my order confirmation 30 minutes later said $22.89. I chatted with Amazon an... (more)

MrChris (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 4:42p) |

Really dead. Now over $23.00. The third deal I missed in two days.

hkgfnt (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 7:13a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal! In for two to have "just in case". Thanks, OP!

out of stock now.

Got 1! Thanks!

I have this exact model. Be careful with the knobs, they are fragile. Other than that, no complaints. Heats well.

Sweet deal, in for one... Thanks OP!

Is this thing loud?

got one, thanks op

i3ighead said:   Is this thing loud?
watch the video review

yes

Not out of stock, just got one. Tried to order two but they're limiting it to one.

Yep limit one, slow boat the shipping to get $1 for movies as well.

Showing OOS for me, even with just 1.

OOS now. Move along.

Had it in my cart, then it was gone.

out of stock

Just got one to go through at 1:33pm EST.

just got one 1:50 pm EST

Bought one. Thanks OP!

Just got 1 too!! Thanks!

get it at Home Depot . com for less with CC CashBack and/or $5 off $50 without quatity limitation, i got 5 at HD for less than $10 each after coupon/cb

Can someone suggest the way to get free shipping, or basic household stuff to get free shipping?

Thanks, just snagged one!

In for one...should have bought two.

I also joined Prime, so at least get fast free shipping through Christmas with the trial month, but I think I'll be keeping Prime after the trial.

Thanks OP...green.

this one is good.. heats up a small room very well and is quite ..

parindpatel said:   Can someone suggest the way to get free shipping, or basic household stuff to get free shipping?

Do the Prime 30 day trial...free 2-day shipping on most stuff Amazon ships. Or add $25 of qualifying Super Saver Shipping stuff.

In for one. Thanks OP!

Good deal, in 4 1. Green OP

Great deal! You can only order 1 per account though. I have this heater and it works great.

namcongtu said:   get it at Home Depot . com for less with CC CashBack and/or $5 off $50 without quatity limitation, i got 5 at HD for less than $10 each after coupon/cb
Thanks for this, think I'll get mine from HD since free shipping is available on just one vs $25 minimum at Amazon.

Still in stock, just ordered one. Thanks OP.

Amazon only allows purchase of 1. OOS at HD online.

I got mine at Home Depot for same price.

Great deal. Thanks OP. These WILL sell out. Get it now if you're considering it.

Got one and added this router for free shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002WBX7TQ/...

This is pointless without Prime.

Dead - 22.89 now

I ordered with 1-click when it was $10, but my order confirmation 30 minutes later said $22.89. I chatted with Amazon and they said it has never been sold for $10. I could have just been unlucky enough to order as the price was changing, but it may be a good idea to check your order details.

Really dead. Now over $23.00. The third deal I missed in two days.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.