Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 - $29.96 @ Walmart

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart has the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 on sale for $29.96 with free in store pickup. Not a bad deal for this XBox/PS2/PC gaming headset.

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Turtle Beach Ear Force X12
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

zoid99 said:   WalMart has the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 on sale for $29.96 with free in store pickup. Not a bad deal for this XBox/PS2/PC gaming headset.

Out of stock online and all local stores. YMMV

OOS online but I'm headed to my store hopefully to find a few pairs for my boys - youngest broke both his and his brothers gaming earphones last year and oldest is not happy with him. This may smooth things over a bit.

Any way to get a price match on these? My local WM is showing stock, but I have not physically seen them. I need 2 pair for xmas gifts. Nice find OP, definitely nice headsets, my boys have x11's for almost 2 years now, and I have the x12's since last xmas

Just ordered some for site to store pickup online. Best price I've seen beats the Black Friday deals.

Wow thanks for saying you got store pickup, when I changed browsers store pickup suddenly showed up as an option. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Just got back from picking it up, $32.36 total.

Anyone know if they are using still using the Top Secret CIA Super Sensitive Spy Mic™ on these? I got 2 of these last year and while the headphones are great the mic will be terrible for anyone else in your party that has to listen to you. It picks up ambient noise (friends able to hear the air conditioner running). It's also way too sensitive (could hear a conversation my wife was having in the next room).

According to emails I exchanged with "Milton" from Turtle Beach support. "X12 use an omnidirectional microphone element, which means the mic picks up sound from all directions." Seems to me a horrible design decision for something that needs to only pick up sound coming from one direction.

I'm not trying to deter anyone from making the purchase. They sound amazing, but I am severely displeased with the mic, and some of you might be too.

JeremyP said:   Anyone know if they are using still using the Top Secret CIA Super Sensitive Spy Mic™ on these? I got 2 of these last year and while the headphones are great the mic will be terrible for anyone else in your party that has to listen to you. It picks up ambient noise (friends able to hear the air conditioner running). It's also way too sensitive (could hear a conversation my wife was having in the next room).

According to emails I exchanged with "Milton" from Turtle Beach support. "X12 use an omnidirectional microphone element, which means the mic picks up sound from all directions." Seems to me a horrible design decision for something that needs to only pick up sound coming from one direction.

I'm not trying to deter anyone from making the purchase. They sound amazing, but I am severely displeased with the mic, and some of you might be too.

I've never had anybody complain about mine, and the group I play with really likes to whine and moan about mics.

That said, if there is very loud back ground noise (dogs barking, people talking loudly in the room you are playing in), it will pick up that sound.

In stock at Nacogdoches store #765 in San Antonio for total of $32.39.

Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014