• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

wall street journal (186.52kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Oh! That was not easy, they ask for 6 or more reviews. I went through, but was about to quit

Sweet mine ran out.

More lies in this paper. But I like the way the lie better than many others. There's a 39 week one on there.

goubar said:   Oh! That was not easy, they ask for 6 or more reviews. I went through, but was about to quit

well, let's say it takes 15-20 minutes to complete....

value of 6 months sub is what? $90?

$90value for 20 mins of your time isn't bad at all.

Man that was long but totally worth it. How else can you get free 26 week subscription to WSJ.

in2dadark said:   More lies in this paper. But I like the way the lie better than many others. There's a 39 week one on there.

LOL, isn't whole wall street is the biggest scam on the planet??

A tip for filling out the 25 to 50 word questionnaire at the bottom. Just alternate between a letter on your keyboard and the space bar 25 times. Then copy and paste to the rest of them. Works for me every time. I can't believe that they would pay a human to read the b.s. anyway, so it is not like you are cheating them.

Love my journal. Keep using the same info, and it can go on for years. No skin off their nose; their revenue comes from the advertisements.

Dealnut said:   A tip for filling out the 25 to 50 word questionnaire at the bottom. Just alternate between a letter on your keyboard and the space bar 25 times. Then copy and paste to the rest of them. Works for me every time. I can't believe that they would pay a human to read the b.s. anyway, so it is not like you are cheating them.

I just copy the question and paste it 2 times. Takes couple of seconds and Works all the time.

A deal offering a free year of wall street journal was posted a few months ago. I enjoyed it for awhile. Then I learned that Murdoch was the publisher. After that I noticed that Karl Rove frequently publishes OP/ED columns in the WSJ. At first, I enjoyed having something to read. Now, I don't enjoy the WSJ and I don't know how to stop them from sending it to me.
I did find a new use for my daily WSJ. If you take each section and roll it up, its great for getting a fire started.

Say hello to my free WSJ subscription.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014