• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Keurig B130 on sale at OD for $69.99

SanDisk® Cruzer® USB 2.0 Flash Drive, 16GB, on sale for $7.99

Add both to cart

Apply coupon: 367597258 which is $20 off $75.

Final price: $69.99 + $7.99 - $20 = $55.98. And free shipping!

Member Summary

Keurig B130+
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

keurig
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was unable to get this to work with the flash drive, since the coupon seems to exclude that. However, I was able to get the discount by adding an 18 count box of K-Cups ($9.59 on sale). My total for both the Keurig and KCups was $59.58 shipped after coupon.

faradhim said:   Keurig B130 on sale at OD for $69.99

SanDisk® Cruzer® USB 2.0 Flash Drive, 16GB, on sale for $7.99

Add both to cart

Apply coupon: 367597258 which is $20 off $75.

Final price: $69.99 + $7.99 - $20 = $55.98. And free shipping!

Were u able to apply coupon?

Cannot get that coupon to accept the flash drive. Apparently, some electronics are not valid items. It will work with sticky notes, however. Did you get the deal you posted?

I was wondering if the two were somehow compatible, as I had no clue what a Keurig was. #outoftouch

Llilith said:   I was unable to get this to work with the flash drive, since the coupon seems to exclude that. However, I was able to get the discount by adding an 18 count box of K-Cups ($9.59 on sale). My total for both the Keurig and KCups was $59.58 shipped after coupon.

This is what I did...good deal IMHO. Thanks OP!

got it,

out of stock

got one. thanks a bunch!

Anyone else get the "backordered" email? I ordered for delivery @ 3:40 CST.
Is their inventory system so antiquated that they don't really know how many they have?

"Due to unforeseen demand for the items included in your order, they were not available for delivery at time of order processing; these items have been placed on backorder."

yup, got a backordered email, but they already delivered the coffee.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014