• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

pic (29.39kB)
Disclaimer
Sodastream offers its SodaStream Jet Home Soda Maker Seltzer Starter Kit in Red bundled with the Jetstream Holiday Taste Sampler 12-Pack for $79.95. (The sampler pack is added to to cart automatically.) Coupon code "FF2012" cuts it to $39.97. Plus, coupon code "FREEFIZZ" bags free shipping. Sales tax is added where applicable. The starter kit includes the Jet Sodamaker, a reusable CO2 carbonator which makes 50 to 60 liters of sparkling water or soda, carbonating bottle, and a Sodamix Variety 6-pack. Coupon expires December 31.
linked
1 of: Red Fountain Jet - Seltzer Starter Kit
1 of: FREE GIFT: 12ct Holiday Taste Sampler Pack ($9.99 value)
for those who may want to save and use non proprietary co2
sodamod
sodastream video for those not familiar
video

Member Summary

sodastream (29.39kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Have not gotten mine yet. Emailed them and they said it should have shipped 12/8 but no tracking info has been received.... (more)

cerumens (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 5:28p) |

Got mine today. It shipped UPS Ground on 11/27. Slowwwww shipping, by today's standards.

excoriatorb (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 6:18p) |

cerumens (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 5:44p) |

Looks like the Red Jet is sold out. But you can still get the Friends and Family 2012 ("FF2012" coupon) to work on a Blue or Pink Fizz. Regular price $129.95 - 50% coupon = $64.97.

Pick your item FROM THIS PAGE
Staff Summary

Very nice, green!

WORKED THANKS!!

Excellent, been thinking about buying one just haven't found a price I was willing to pay..this did the trick

nice price, bought one of these last year for a christmas gift for a bit more and it has been well used. modified the system a little using my own 20# co2 tank that I nabbed off craiglist ($25) and using the adapter from co2doctor.

what do i need to make seltzer water?
Their machine and bottle.
I just add tap water to it.
I do not need to buy more stuff from them?

That is it. You just have to replace the CO2 canister when it is empty. It lasts for about 60 liter bottle fills.

comes with co2 cartridge that needs to be swapped out when empty. also whatever flavorings you care for

to make just seltzer, just their machine (with co2 bottle which comes with the starter kit) and cold tap water. for flavored water or sodas they sell pre-mixes (good use of 20% bb&b coupons) or you can be creative and attempt to make your own.

Site is getting pounded like it's no tomorrow. There's a sodastream place in TN? I hate TN so much.

Thank you OP!

FF2012 is not working for me..anyone else having the same issue?

Yup, slow but still working.

Thanks OP.

boy141: I was able to place the order rather painlessly.

code is not working for me either - I wonder why

Make sure no spaces before or after code, make sure all caps.

it says this code does not apply to the item in my cart.

Worked for me. Just crossed an item off my Christmas list. Thanks!

we use ours just for water. you can exchange the canisters at BBBY for a larger canister for $15 and can use any coupon on it, obviously the $5 off $15 would be the best.

worked with chrome - not with firefox

Just worked for me. Thanks, ggrr8t!

When I get it, I will mix some bacardi n cola syrup right in and see how it goes

Didn't work for me so I called and got the same deal. Not too long of a wait to speak to someone either!

I got one of these when Target had them 70% off and also used the $5 off $15 from BB&B to get the CO2 refills. I plan using the $10 off cards from Kohl's that I receive about once a month that I use to get Sodastream syrup refills since they don't take the empy CO2 canisters.

Excellent deal. In for 1.

Thanks OP. In for 2.

Awesome! Thanks! In for 1.
We were able to try one out at Costco this weekend and almost bought one there. Glad I waited!

Cool Deal, Got 1

My info is a year old, but...

The ones at Costco have a MUCH larger CO2 tank than the ones at Staples or Target.

Bigger tank = fewer fills = greatly reduced operating cost.

In for 1, thanks ggrr8t!

Great Deal, Got 1

Ordered one. Thanks OP.

the larger tanks that are from sodastream are double the size, but having them refilled isn't easy. Most places that sell the sodastream don't actually have the larger volume tank and instead of refilling your original canister in the store, a majority of them (at least in ny and ct) will just give you a swap credit...for the smaller tank, it's normally $30. You bring in your old empty tank, they give you $15 credit towards a new tank in store.

The overall cost of the sodastream doesn't really save you money unless you find an alternative way to deal with the cost of co2 or if you only drink seltzer. Getting an adapter of some sort and getting the co2 filled locally (fire department, airgas, Sports Authority) tend to save you more in the long run, since refills tend to be ~$5-10 for paintball canister alternatives (usually 10-24oz canisters). Another alternative is to go with larger co2 tanks (5, 10, 20 lb) which can get you around $25-35...though I can say that it's worth it if you go by cost per...since my 20 lb tank only cost me $32 to refill. The standard sodastream canister is around 12-16 oz (I think)...so getting 20x the amount of co2 for the cost of one canister is nice. (mind you, the adapter isn't cheap, but now that it's been about a year, I would say it paid for itself)

looks DEAD

Search eBay for co2doctor for the adapter? It will let you attach a standard co2 paintball tank to the machine for local refills

riggidy said:   Search eBay for co2doctor for the adapter? It will let you attach a standard co2 paintball tank to the machine for local refills

You realize not all CO2 supplies are consumption-grade, right?

DEAD? Can't get the FF2012 to apply.

Trinimd1 said:   looks DEAD

Yep.

The coupon code you've entered does not apply to any of the products in your basket.

Skipping 8 Messages...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014