• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

promo products
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
use code CYBER40
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

40% off + free shipping, makes the best prices I have found on promotional items. Jackpot!

Man, I wanna order some of the stuff in the closeout section, unpersonalized. 24 hats for $23.04 after 40%! Sadly, requires decoration which adds $$.

metsfan said:   Man, I wanna order some of the stuff in the closeout section, unpersonalized. 24 hats for $23.04 after 40%! Sadly, requires decoration which adds $$.

I'd give them a call, maybe they can override that requirement by phone. Worth a shot.

"If you have any questions or you need help, chat with us, email us or call 1-800-369-4669 between 9 am to 6 pm ET."

jonesjeremya said:   metsfan said:   Man, I wanna order some of the stuff in the closeout section, unpersonalized. 24 hats for $23.04 after 40%! Sadly, requires decoration which adds $$.

I'd give them a call, maybe they can override that requirement by phone. Worth a shot.

"If you have any questions or you need help, chat with us, email us or call 1-800-369-4669 between 9 am to 6 pm ET."

my experience with their customer service was very good. when i ordered online, they emailed me and put my order on hold - letting me know that they thought my logo was a little too small. i was pleased with my order of pens from them. i'm considering another purchase although their website is a bit slow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014