• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Several 18-Ct boxes of K-Cups are on sale at Office Depot for $9.59 each. Add eight boxes to your cart and use coupon 367597258 for $20 off $75.

My final total was $56.72, or just over 39 per cup.

8 x 18ct boxes - 144 cups.

Green Mountain Fair Trade Organic Sumatran Reserve
Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend
Coffee People Donut Shop
Green Mountain Nantucket Blend
Newman's Own Organics Extra Bold
Bigelow Green Tea
Green Mountain Dark Magic (my favorite!)
Green mountain Breakfast Blend
Coffee People Donut Shop Decaf

Office Depot
See Office Depot discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

K-Cups
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Who is open??

aarzi (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 4:38a) |

What are the free after rewards k cups?

mo3k (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 7:42a) |

You do realize that buying a 12 ounce package of Premium Coffee on sale will get the cost per cup below 10 cents? I`m t... (more)

tracfancier (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 10:28a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

holding out for the free after rewards k-cups!! keeping my fingers crossed it will happen before years end

Thanks OP. Needed a coffee inventory refresh.

me too! If you like dark coffee, I highly recommend the Green Mountain Dark Magic. It fuels my FW workday most days.

Thanks. In for 8 boxes of Newman's Bold.

Man, this really is a pretty crazy deal. I just looked back at my order from Keurig.com the other day. I'm getting 144 for $57 here from OD and only 96 for $51 from Keurig.com. Oh well. Stocked up now for a while.

Thanks, in for 8 Dark Magic. Seems like < 40 cents these days is getting to be a pretty decent find.

thanks Lilith..just what I needed!

Thank you very much! Between this and my Keurig.com order, I'll be stocked for quite some time.

I love Dark Magic.... but the Sumatran Reserve is even better IMO! Wish they carried it in Staples B&Ms. It's only available through Staples online.

Thanks, Llilith! If you want to use the coupon for additional orders, just clear your browsers cookie for Office Depot.

Thanks! I needed to replenish!

robasha4 said:   Thanks! I needed to replenish and got eight boxes of donut shop for under $50 shipped!

how did you get it for under $50?

My mistake, I got it for what the open posted.

I thought I missed an even better deal, I hate when that happens LOL - enjoy your coffee!

Nice! Thanks OP.

PlayItSafe said:   Thanks, Llilith! If you want to use the coupon for additional orders, just clear your browsers cookie for Office Depot.

awsome I didnt know that, and thanks op for an awsome deal

in for some

awesome deal. don't forget to go through the Office Depot link for the 1% Cash Back. every little bit adds up.

galeela said:   awesome deal. don't forget to go through the Office Depot link for the 1% Cash Back. every little bit adds up.

If you have a Bank of America card go through additup.bankofamerica.com for 4% Cash Back from Office Depot

Deal dead code doeesnt work. meant for paper and toner.

worked for me! Thanks OP!

Score, I need the caffeine

Why are people buying k-cups when you can just buy the solofill and use regular coffee with it?

I don't drink coffee but my wife does. She'll be happy w/ 8 boxes of Dark magic. THanks OP

i missed out on this one - cannot add any 9.59 boxes

thank you!

Now $11.99/box

Eight o'clock is still $9.99....for now

robasha4 said:   My mistake, I got it for what the open posted.Who is open??

What are the free after rewards k cups?

You do realize that buying a 12 ounce package of Premium Coffee on sale will get the cost per cup below 10 cents? I`m talking about 15 ounce cups, not 6 ounce sips.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.