• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Western Digital My Passport 2TB Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive ~ $105 w/ FS @ OfficeDepot.com ~ Ends 11/26/12
OfficeDepot.com offers the Western DigitalŪ My PassportŪ Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive, 2TB, Black [OfficeDepot.com] on sale for $129.99
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/793348/Western-Digital-My-...
(regularly $179.99) through Mon, Nov 26. Add the drive to your cart and apply coupon code 638416446 http://www.officedepot.com/cart/addCoupon.do?offer.x=y&referralC... to save another $25 for a net cost of $104.99 plus applicable sales tax with free shipping.

Note that the coupon indicates that it excludes technology items, but it applies to the portable drive.

xlnc op

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Western Digital 2TB Portable Hard Drive
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Sold out
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good find!!! Those coupon codes normally don't work on tech items, so this was a nice surprise!!

Online out of stock

Thanks OP. Ordered one through CS and picked it up the store. Total out of the door = $113.xx.

Big ups to the OP. Picked one up at the last minute for store pickup for around 111 w/ tax. Yay! Returning 1Tb I ordered from another retailer.

Took forever, but ordered online for store pickup last night and nailed two of these!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.