• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I only found this at one Lowe's for $5 in my area 63111 area code (the other Lowe's have it for $20.00)
free pick up
hope it works

70-Piece Impact Ready Screwdriver Bit Set

Ideal for power drills and drill presses
Magnetic nut setters for hex head fasteners
Includes bits for most driving needs
Durable long lasting

http://www.lowes.com/pd_394477-41790-DTC-21070_0__?productId=369...

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Because it is so YMMV. Every time one person sees a great clearance deal at Lowes they post a separate thread about it,... (more)

pdxman1 (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 3:18p) |

Price dropped to $15 at my store.

drew2money (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 5:28p) |

thats the sales price that is in todays flyer...............

YankeeRedneck (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 5:10p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

why the red??

ragestuff said:   why the red??

Link does not work.

kamerkar said:   ragestuff said:   why the red??

Link does not work.

FIXED???

$19.98 online and in store in the 757.

awillc said:   $19.98 online and in store in the 757.

use area code 63111 and its $5.00 online

I see that switching to a St. Louis city store gets you the $5 price. But how do you then get it to be store pick up at your store?

ragestuff said:   awillc said:   $19.98 online and in store in the 757.

use area code 63111 and its $5.00 online

That is correct however it does not allow shipping - it is for store pick up only in that zip code.

What exact does impact ready mean?????????????????????

19.98 in my town (after adding to cart)

neg given due to non replication of deal

why the red? People should appreciate the fact that the OP even posted the deal. Still $20 at my Lowe's, but I will keep watching it to see if it drops. Good deal OP. Keep the posts coming!!!

YankeeRedneck said:   What exact does impact ready mean?????????????????????Means they already drop-tested the set so you don't have to.

YankeeRedneck said:   neg given due to non replication of deal

Lowes is weird. Sometimes they have deals specific to stores. So a price can depend on which store is selected as your primary store.

YankeeRedneck said:   What exact does impact ready mean?????????????????????

It is rated for use with an impact driver.

seems as if St. Louis is OOS

MD store is $14.98

in my area it's $14.98 to $19.98 so i suggest that you check more than 1 store

$14.98 in 717, PA.

Which store has it for $5.00? Cheapest I see is $14.98. Probably a day late.

targetshopper said:   why the red? People should appreciate the fact that the OP even posted the deal. Still $20 at my Lowe's, but I will keep watching it to see if it drops. Good deal OP. Keep the posts coming!!!

Because it is so YMMV. Every time one person sees a great clearance deal at Lowes they post a separate thread about it, but hardly anyone else can get it at anywhere near that price. Its like posting that I found a $20 bill on the sidewalk, so everyone should go look on their sidewalk because they might find one. If enough people read it, someone else will find some money, but not very many will. The red is not a reflection on the poster's motives, it is just an opinion on the deal. So if you think its green, give your opinion and the people who think it is red will give theirs.

Price dropped to $15 at my store.

drew2money said:   Price dropped to $15 at my store.

thats the sales price that is in todays flyer...............

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014