• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Memory Foam Solutions Mattresses 50% thru 11/30 @ Amazon
All sizes on sale but here are Queen & King Prices shipped for a guide. Made in USA!

Memory Foam Beds 50% Off @ Amazon

8" Q $220 K $270

10" Q $240 K $290

12" Q $275 K $330

Use Code BEDSSALE at checkout. Does not come with Box Spring. If changing sizes I would suggest a Malouf High Rise Folding Frame also @ Amazon (not on Sale) Malouf Frame

UPDATE
Price have gone up on many sizes but most queens still available. If you are not getting a good deal on the new price in your size, try the following link and use CYBRMATT code for 30% off this model 6", 8", 10" & 12" available (8" Queens are $250 King $300):

30% Model

The CYBRMATT 30% off code will work for many of All SLeeps foam toppers if you want to keep your bed and just "enhance" it. Search all sleep store and check individual products to see which are eligible for discount codes.

Happy Sleeping!

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Memory Foam Mattresses
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
So, never heard from anyone who ordered these, how are they?

MJGunn99 (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 1:10p) |

Would also like to know how they are... Prices are higher, but still cheaper than elsewhere

NakaBojangles (Jan. 17, 2013 @ 3:46p) |

Verdict: They're pretty doggone firm. Not overly clammy but it's still winter with a 65 thermostat. Seems like it's brea... (more)

Ubercheap (Feb. 11, 2013 @ 2:27p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow!!! Thanks OP! Just ordered 2 full size 8" mattresses for the kids - $388 total.

Awesome!

queen sold out

super.

Thanks OP.

mnmailman said:   queen sold out

I am still seeing availability of all sizes in all three foam thicknesses.
BTW, they are all PurGreen Certified foam and its 3" of 4lb foam which is quite nice at this price.

Hope everyone sleeps better!

King price back up so deal is dead. Other thing is this is not prime shipping . If you have a problem you will have to pay return shipping as it is free shipping from vendor. Could have been great deal but you never know with foam mattresses you can not try before you buy.

mate, you have to put in the code in the cart to get the discount. It will be 1/2 the listed price.

I'm taking a leap of faith and replacing my 15 year old Simmons king with the 12" for ~ $332. I've been sleeping less and less soundly lately, but tried a memory foam while visiting relatives and slept like a rock. Hope the quality is as described in the numerous reviews but a Tempurpedic would be an order of magnitude more pricy. If this is half as good at 10% the cost it's a win.

Edit: LOL @ description

Amazon said: Memory foam's ability to reduce pressure points is one of the reasons so many people are using it to get the best night's sleep. Now you can enjoy the benefits of memory foam without having to buy a new mattress by replacing this memory foam mattress with your existing innerspring mattress.

Uhhh, I thought I was doing the other thing?

Thanks, OP. Got one!

nice deal...got one...

Thanx OP,green for you.Just ordered a queen

in for 1

bought one king great deal

seodude said:   Memory Foam Solutions Mattresses 50% thru 11/30 @ Amazon
All sizes on sale but here are Queen & King Prices shipped for a guide. Made in USA!

Memory Foam Beds 50% Off @ Amazon

8" Q $220 K $270

10" Q $240 K $290

12" Q $275 K $330

Use Code BEDSSALE at checkout. Does not come with Box Spring. If changing sizes I would suggest a Malouf High Rise Folding Frame also @ Amazon (not on Sale) Malouf Frame

8" Queen is actually $146.89 after discount, but I am curious how this mattress stacks up against this similar one from WalMart which is $149 with free shipping
HERE

Scratch that, I chose the wrong size at WalMart. The actual price for the 8" is $209

I found an excellent memory foam density comparison site, FYI
Sleep Like the Dead

i want to get this mattress but the box spring is pricey.

Edit:
I found a couple at WalMart with higher ratings:
Spa Sensations Steel Smart Base Bed Frame Black, Multiple Sizes

Premier Platform Bed Frame

Green for OP; bought one for the daughters bed.

I see Queen sold out from Amazon, now sold by seller "All Sleep"

BrianGa said:   I see Queen sold out from Amazon, now sold by seller "All Sleep"

Yes, but coupon still works for them...

Rates have gone up

leachs225 said:   BrianGa said:   I see Queen sold out from Amazon, now sold by seller "All Sleep"

Yes, but coupon still works for them...

Prices are higher.

you have to start from OP's link to see the right prices.

edit: yes the price is higher now.

In for a Queen (from AllSleep).

I sure hope this doesn't produce any nightmares (hehehe).

If its too mushy, or too hard, or persistently smells I'll let ya'll know.

If it fails the test of time (min 5yrs), I doubt I'll be reporting back

Prices on the Queen sizes are still reasonable. King prices have went up. Ordered a 12" queen.

does it make any difference between 10 inches and 12 inches thickness? Thanks

I didnt see 8" queen was 146.89 (it was 220ish) .. where did you see that price?

leachs225 said:   seodude said:   
8" Queen is actually $146.89 after discount

wikiwiki said:   does it make any difference between 10 inches and 12 inches thickness? Thanks

Yes ...that's what she said.

Prices went up on some sizes, queens still available. I updated post and added a 30% off model that has availability in all sizes at good prices. Maybe not Made in USA or PURGreen though.

rates has gone up. was hoping to get a full but looks like queen is cheaper than full

tsanju said:   I didnt see 8" queen was 146.89 (it was 220ish) .. where did you see that price?

leachs225 said:   seodude said:   
8" Queen is actually $146.89 after discount

It was approx $290 prior to the discount, but as has been stated, the prices went up consequently.

Pulled the trigger on a 10" Queen for $250. The reviews are good enough to make it worth a shot in my opinion.

wikiwiki said:   does it make any difference between 10 inches and 12 inches thickness? Thanks

the thickness is not supposed to make a difference in the bed. It does however make a difference in sheets you buy. I think between 10 and 12 inch, its average - just a matter of how high you want your bed. I had an 8" tempurpedic and sheets were just huge on it

The mattresses are delivered squished up in a box you would never think a mattress would fit in! Open it in a different room and let it air out for a day or two before putting it in your bedroom. It *will* most likely smell funky at first, and that is normal.

sold out?

seems OOS on queens? available from allsleep but no add to cart button

I am still able to order. In 4 1. Green for O.P.

not sure why this is in the expired deals section. the deal is still on and i just ordered one.

verklempt said:   not sure why this is in the expired deals section. the deal is still on and i just ordered one.Cause, from the OP:

UPDATE
Price have gone up on many sizes but most queens still available.

I was able to place an order for the 12" Queen size at $275 shipped. This is still alive.

Skipping 8 Messages...
Verdict: They're pretty doggone firm. Not overly clammy but it's still winter with a 65 thermostat. Seems like it's breathing ok. It's an upgrade on the spring mattress it replaced but it might be a little too firm for a side sleeper, it really compresses your shoulders.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014