• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
toysrus 2-day Super Sale flyer lists the Trivial Pursuit - Bet You Know It edition Board Game (orig $29.99) for only $1 in stores on 11/27 & 11/28 ONLY.

Offer available in store only. Limit 2 per guest. Quantities limited. No rainchecks.

Item Link

Thanks to mistermom for ad scan below!

Member Summary

Trivial Pursuit Board Game (11.33kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If you can find the actual store handout of the advertisement insert, you should be able to take it to any Target or Wal... (more)

PsychoFan (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 10:21a) |

And that might actually get me in the door at a Mal-Wart. I generally take any chance I can get to buy something there ... (more)

SecondGunman (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 10:27a) |

OOS at Rockville, MD

LiluQT (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 1:11p) |

Staff Summary

Did you mean 11/27 and 11/28? And do you have where you got this information..

Pro tip
Go to Aisle 88 to find the time machine

If only I could find a flux capacitor !

Changed to green! Trying to attach ad..

quick search shows that all my local stores have none in stock.....

mlewis1973 said:   quick search shows that all my local stores have none in stock.....
Chicago locations seem to have a good number on hand....

DOChicago said:   mlewis1973 said:   quick search shows that all my local stores have none in stock.....

How did you check for local store availability?

According to the manager, our local store had only 14 in stock and they sold them to 7 customers a few minutes after opening

Green! Score! The store I went to had a whopping 5 available at 9am (opened at 8am). I grabbed 2 and while I was there an employee coming in from a break was eyeing them up.

My GF checked another store on her way to work and they claimed to have gotten NONE. I find it hard to believe that they had ZERO stock of a "door buster" item. Had they told her they sold out we probably wouldn't have thought twice about it.

Snagged two this morning. I hadn't noticed that ad. Thanks a bunch!!

Irving, Texas store had at least 10 in 2 locations (shelf and mid-aisle).....

PsychoFan said:   DOChicago said:   mlewis1973 said:   quick search shows that all my local stores have none in stock.....

Also curious?

My store only had five, all look like they've been to hell and back. Luckily I was the only one there at opening

ShadowedBlade said:   PsychoFan said:   DOChicago said:   mlewis1973 said:   quick search shows that all my local stores have none in stock.....

Also curious?

Good old fashioned texting with F&F who purchased this morning...sorry i don't have anything fancier!

I scored two in Cincinnati. Some are still available the area. Apparently, many stores had people lined up before they opened this morning... cleared these out completely.

Just picked up 4 in MD (lots left on shelf at front of store). Will keep 1 and donate three to charities.

After 30 minutes on hold (seriously!) I confirmed that my nearby store was out of them.

South Portland Maine - sold out early this morning.

Stopped in after work this evening ... was told they had found 2 in the stock room and put them out just minutes before and they were gone.

kenbenobi said:   After 30 minutes on hold (seriously!) I confirmed that my nearby store was out of them.

Ever read the rules here? During that time the employees likely cleaned them out!

drmorb said:   kenbenobi said:   After 30 minutes on hold (seriously!) I confirmed that my nearby store was out of them.

Ever read the rules here? During that time the employees likely cleaned them out!

Agreed...the golden rule is NEVER CALL!

kenbenobi said:   After 30 minutes on hold (seriously!) I confirmed that my nearby store was out of them.

What is your time worth?

FWIW, I've never seen a 2nd hand or Goodwill store that didn't have a small stack of various Trivial Pursuit games for a couple of bucks each. There's usually only one person in amy given group who enjoys getting to show off their inner Cliff Claven, which pretty much explains why so few people actually play this.

If you can find the actual store handout of the advertisement insert, you should be able to take it to any Target or WalMart for a price-match (provided they carry the identical item).

PsychoFan said:   If you can find the actual store handout of the advertisement insert, you should be able to take it to any Target or WalMart for a price-match (provided they carry the identical item).

And that might actually get me in the door at a Mal-Wart. I generally take any chance I can get to buy something there when I know for a fact it's below cost.

OOS at Rockville, MD

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014