• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

*thanks dummydmp

If you sign-up to receive emails, you'll get a 10% off code (you can call if you don't want to wait for it), which brings the price to $71.99 + tax

Member Summary

Cuisinart Food Processor
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

older model
$130 at Amazon (was $90 last night)
Text

Thanks OP. Another gift for the wifey complete. If you use Discover you can get the 10% shop discover and then also the 5% online CashBack - makes it even sweeter.

This is a great deal. This model has been around for a while and I'm glad it is still available. I've used mine for years and the bowl has cracked slightly. I looked at other models to replace it and haven't seen any I like better. So I bought another one from Amazon when it was priced close to this - I think it was $89.99. It is sitting in the box until the one I am using cracks too badly to continue using.

One of the good things about this model is it comes with a flat bowl cover in addition to the feeder tube cover. I use the flat cover almost exclusively. It is easier to clean and takes up less space in the dishwasher than the feed tube.

what? that's so vague. I'm trying to figure out if the older model is good and the newer 'version' is cheap (as 1 star reviewers say on Amazon).

Is the OP deal the old model or the Amazon link you furnished? Amazon link comes up as $122.xx too.

Amazon now has it for $79.99. Text

I registered at Bloomingdale's to get 10% off, but it says it'll take 3 business days. I did the online chat (upper right corner on check out page) and she gave me an online code for 10% off for $71.99 + tax, free shipping.

Does anyone know the code for 50 off 200? I'd be super grateful.

ryguy2 said:   Does anyone know the code for 50 off 200? I'd be super grateful.

There was a code for $50 off $250 which expired yesterday.

I went to get the 10% price adjustment for signing up my email. At first they were 'we'd be glad to give it to you'.. then they started arguing with me, 'it's already been marked down from 219.99 to 79.99'.

On one hand I'm happy with the 79.99 price, on the other hand it bothers me to no end that companies--more and more--arbitrarily deny me in ways that affect my bottom line. The 10% works on other sales items, and others have used it on this very item (food processor). And as far I know arbitrarily denying people like this is illegal because they advertised the 10% off for signing up email offer.

Oh, and they love repeating 'but it it's already been marked down from 219 to 79' when the most expensive places online sell it for $180, it's most commonly found for ~$130+dropping, and Amazon had it for 79.99 the other day (nov 27).

I just got off the phone with them so I'm still worked up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014