• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LiNK' ADD 2 to cart and apply coupon code "638416446"

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

2 x Seagate Desktop USB 3.0 Hard Drive, 2TB
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, in to pick up two at my local depot.

Thanks. Ordered for pickup.

Nice find. Comes to same price per GB, as $99 for 3TB Seagate External HD deal.

Thanks! Ordered - Free ship.

exclusivelysid said:   Nice find. Comes to same price per GB, as $99 for 3TB Seagate External HD deal.
Isn't this the same one (for the same price) at St@ples here?
Better deal with 25 off 75 coupon from St@ples.

all these deals on usb3.0 products, forcing me to think about laptop upgrade.

koblu said:   exclusivelysid said:   Nice find. Comes to same price per GB, as $99 for 3TB Seagate External HD deal.

That is actually a better drive because it offers 2 year warranty but the magic $25 of $75 dispenser disappeared a couple months ago. Do you have a couple extra coupons to share?

ganjagadget said:   koblu said:   exclusivelysid said:   Nice find. Comes to same price per GB, as $99 for 3TB Seagate External HD deal.

That is actually a better drive because it offers 2 year warranty but the magic $25 of $75 dispenser disappeared a couple months ago. Do you have a couple extra coupons to share?

The Staples one also offers a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty. I have been getting a 25 off 75 almost weekly since November, plus I get them in snail mail every 2-3 months. Sorry .. just used my last one (which was expiring today) to get the drive for 54.99 + tax.

is it 7% tax? 134.98 after coupon = 144.43 w/ tax. 36.11 per tb.

Same as paying 108.32 for 3tb at Amazon with free shipping.

Anyway, good deal for those who does not want to deal with 3tb drives or does not have a time machine.

in for 2..

it should be cheaper

Thanks op great find!

Thanks!

I wonder what's in these. Wouldn't mind picking this up if I can crack it open and put it in my READYNAS.

If any of you live near a Costco, they have the 3tb external w/usb 3.0 for $99.. picked one up myself.

Got a "backordered" e-mail

Same

After the recent Staples deal...dont even want these anymore...

It looks like they may have zero'd out my coupon. Yesterday after I noticed that (logged in to look at the order after getting the shipped email), I was still seeing the pending transaction of the post-coupon amount on my credit card. Now there's no transaction at all. Anyone have any experience with this from previous orders? If they're going to charge me the full amount without the coupon, I'm not interested and am going to return these (and also be very pissed that they did that instead of cancelling the order), but I need to know before I open them...

Edit: It's actually showing my invoice total as $0 right now when I login, which is obviously not right. I'll probably end up calling them... any tips for when I do?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014