• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/mcafee+2013/directory_mcafee+2013

TWO FREE AFTER MIR McAfee sw's at link.

Note the 1 user priced $49 is a NEW REBATE for the week of 11/25-12/1.

the 3 user at $54 is a CONTINUATION rebate from last week, can't repeat it if already done.

COUPON CODE 24560

EXPIRE TODAY 11/26!

takes $5 off the price. will cover your tax or a slight MM if low/no tax.

or if you haven't done either, add both to cart and use the $15/100 code.

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

McAfee Internet Security 2013 for Windows
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

click

Just bought this and McAfee suite and Kaspersky and 2 FAR batteries and used the OM 40 off 200 instore, no problem. thanks again Mr. C

cloose said:   Just bought this and McAfee suite and Kaspersky and 2 FAR batteries and used the OM 40 off 200 instore, no problem. thanks again Mr. C

FYI, I listed this one as a new thread as it is a NEW offer for this week (11/25-12/1)

The other two titles you listed are continuations from 11/22, and can't be done again if you purchased them Thu-Sat of last week.

rebate is the same as last 4 days: valid 11/22 to 12/1. Please explain more how this is a new offer this week.

nonameisgood said:   rebate is the same as last 4 days: valid 11/22 to 12/1. Please explain more how this is a new offer this week.

what's very different is the instant savings. this title was NOT free after rebate prior to Sun 11/25.

MISTERCHEAP said:   nonameisgood said:   rebate is the same as last 4 days: valid 11/22 to 12/1. Please explain more how this is a new offer this week.

what's very different is the instant savings. this title was NOT free after rebate prior to Sun 11/25.

I am confused MrC. I used your earlier deal thread (thanks!) and below is what I bought on 11/23. As you can see I paid $54 and the rebate is for the same amount. Can I do one more this week? Particularly because you say this meaning Internet Security can be done AGAIN this week.

"FYI, I listed this one as a new thread as it is a NEW offer for this week (11/25-12/1). The other two titles you listed are continuations from 11/22, and can't be done again if you purchased them Thu-Sat of last week."

McAfee INTERNETSECURITY20
Item No.: 982947 Price: $54.00/each

Subtotal: $54.00
Delivery: FREE
Tax: $0.00

Total: $54.00

Mail-in Rebate(s) available: Printout your rebate form(s). Follow the instructions on the rebate and mail. Requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.

Mail in Rebate:
Printable Rebate

Postmark by 01/01/2013: $54 Mail in Rebate on McAfee Internet Security 3User 2013 (SKUs 959599, 957358, 982947) at Staples

nonameisgood said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   nonameisgood said:   rebate is the same as last 4 days: valid 11/22 to 12/1. Please explain more how this is a new offer this week.

I am confused MrC. I used your earlier deal thread (thanks!) and below is what I bought on 11/23. As you can see I paid $54 and the rebate is for the same amount. Can I do one more this week? Particularly because you say this meaning Internet Security can be done AGAIN this week.

"FYI, I listed this one as a new thread as it is a NEW offer for this week (11/25-12/1). The other two titles you listed are continuations from 11/22, and can't be done again if you purchased them Thu-Sat of last week."

McAfee INTERNETSECURITY20
Item No.: 982947 Price: $54.00/each

Subtotal: $54.00
Delivery: FREE
Tax: $0.00

Total: $54.00

Mail-in Rebate(s) available: Printout your rebate form(s). Follow the instructions on the rebate and mail. Requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.

Mail in Rebate:
Printable Rebate

Postmark by 01/01/2013: $54 Mail in Rebate on McAfee Internet Security 3User 2013 (SKUs 959599, 957358, 982947) at Staples

I have to check the rebate offers. I BELIEVE Mathfaster said this was the title that "ENDED" and "RESTARTED" with a new offer #. You don't have to wait for my answer. If the rebate offers #'s are DIFFERENT for the two dates, you are ok. If not, then don't do it.

I'll ask Mathfaster to chime in here, I'm pretty sure he posted something in weekly Staples B&M thread about this (11/25-12/1 thread)

Its the same offer number 12­-27585

I thought coupons are not allowed on software download. Staples used to revert coupon after order was placed. Has that changed now?

chikuMarwadi said:   I thought coupons are not allowed on software download. Staples used to revert coupon after order was placed. Has that changed now?

Five digit codes might work. YMMV

if not, just get boxed version.

Heads up for those who submitted promo 12­-27585 to McAfee.
They marked mine as invalid "Missing Email Confirmation &/or Original UPC or Invalid UPC number"

When I called, they told me it was the incorrect UPC code for that promotion, blah blah blah. After some back and forth about how that is what Staples sent me and the Staples SKU listed on the rebate, she placed me on hold and ended up validating my rebate "because I paid the same amount as the rebate is for" lol

So it sounds like McAfee is starting to be even more shady about rebates now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.