• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Western Digital® My Book® Essential™ USB 3.0 External Hard Drive, 3TB

Office Depot has this for $119.99 in stores. Prices effective through 12/01/2012.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/515146/Western-Digital-My-...

Member Summary

Western Digita 3.0 External Hard Drive, 3TB
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Put price in title please, tnx.

Kicking myself for not picking up the 3TB Seagate on Black Friday for $100. Thought I could get one cheaper today, no dice.

dougneb said:   Kicking myself for not picking up the 3TB Seagate on Black Friday for $100. Thought I could get one cheaper today, no dice.

Lol. You should have.. It sold out where I went.. So no dice too : /

add $5.01 filler and apply $25 off $125 coupon "638416446"

It came up early, and was up for a while! I didn't buy it either. I thought there was going to be a ton of other great deals. There's still time left though. Hey, op's deal isn't bad.

Newegg and Amazon both had them. Guess they sold enough so they didn't have to discount them more. I'll jump on this though. Thanks OP and kotakramesh.

Funny the coupon says excludes technology but wouldn't let me add an eraser as filler because it went against the coupon.

4% cb through eb@tes.

kotakramesh said:   add $5.01 filler and apply $25 off $125 coupon "638416446"

It worked. Thanks for the coupon code!!!

i picked up 5 of the seagate expansion plus @ local costco for 99 each

kotakramesh said:   add $5.01 filler and apply $25 off $125 coupon "638416446"

We're sorry, coupon 638416446 expired on 11/25/2012 and cannot be applied to your order.

I pulled the trigger on this, using my Discover card with the 5% Cash Back for online purchases this quarter, and clicked through Discover card's retail partners to Office Depot for another 5% Cash Back stackable.

coupon is working, however it is now saying it excludes technology

Now at Amazon also...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014