Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Emily Convertible Futon @ Walmart - $139.00
was $189.00
Free Site-to-Store Shipping

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Emily Convertible Futon
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Gee, WalMart's getting pretty stylin' these days, eh? I like the look

Got one! thanks!

I purchased one of these for a college dorm at the start of the school year for $149. Very happy with it, wasn't the most comfortable as a bed but I threw a mattress pad for sleeping and now it's great. I'd recommend this, especially at that price. It's well made easy to put together.

Thanks, exactly what I needed for my spare bedroom.

how are these on sofa mode and how well do they hold up? might get one as a temporary solution.

my friend just got something similar from WalMart for instore pick up (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Chelsea-Faux-Leather-Futon-Sofabed-Black/17254398), and i help set it up. The direction is not the best but setting it up was easy. Attached the legs in the right spot and screw it on. When i opened the box i was surprise that the futon was decent material and nice. The bad thing was, the screws that is comes with are cheap, slightly overtightened and the screws gets damaged and can not be undone. Also the middle of the seats were slightly uneven so the middle leg was sitting on an angle against the floor now. On a side note, her order was a three piece combo, two out of the three piece, the moisturizer package that was stored with the legs was broken. So when we opened the box, it spilled all over the floor (small little pellets). Have yet to sleep on it yet, but sat on the futon and so far the cushions are nice and firm. Not too firm or too soft in my preference

I bought it a year ago for my finished basement. Love it! Wondering which Fatwallet staff hunter picked this one? Green.

Dead

deal alive again. I'm surprised by the quality of this thing.

muumuu said:   I'm surprised by the quality of this thing.In other words....

Surprised, in a good way. Far more comfortable than the junk typically offered at this price. It's firm but any softer and you'd be feeling the springs (as you do with the cheaper stuff usually) anyway. Also folds up for easy storage.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014