• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$20 Toys R Us Babies R Us Credit for $10 @ Groupon

Limit 1 per person. In-store only. Not valid outside USA. Not valid until 11/23/12 at 5PM.

www.groupon.com/deals/dc-gxb-toys-r-us-november?c=all&p=31

You can buy another new one even if you bought before 11/25/2012. It's different link. I bought this again. so i have 2 now.
This deal is going to end tonight!!!
7 hours left~

Groupon
Need a Groupon coupon that earns 12.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

$20 Toys R Us Groupon Credit (69.96kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Don't forget your $0.07 CB! I bought a couple of hours ago, and CB just got reported. I'm rich!

labboypro (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 9:17p) |

Discovercard.com says 15% back fyi.

stripes777 (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 11:24p) |

Careful, this rings up as a coupon, and a percentage is applied to each item. It really messes up if something has to be... (more)

macosx (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 12:01a) |

Can I buy several coupon and combine one gift card like last year?

cupit6 said:   $20 Toys R Us Babies R Us Credit for $10 @ Groupon

Limit 1 per person. In-store only. Not valid outside USA. Not valid until 11/23/12 at 5PM.

www.groupon.com/deals/dc-gxb-toys-r-us-november?c=all&p=31

Hope you're born just now!
REPOST!

You can buy another new one even if you bought before 11/25/2012.
The linky deal JHBalaji posted is end. It's different link.
I bought this again. so i have 2 now.

Yep, works for a second one.

Thanks OP. Already used the first one; will get more toys to donate for the toy drive with this one!

Will TRU allow multiple groupons in a single purchase?

How were people able to buy a 2nd one? I bought one in the previous promotion last Friday. I just tried to get this one, and when I click "Complete Order" I get an error message with "Amount is invalid. You must purchase exactly 1", even though the quantity I have selected is "1" (and you can't change it anyway). So I'm assuming it's referring to my previous purchase on the other offer.

In for one. Make that two!

Use Work Around, open second account with different email address.
Use this link for new account, you may get it for lower cost
$10 for $20 Worth of All Toys, Games, Electronics, and Kids’ Clothing at Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us
http://www.groupon.com/deals/dc-gxb-toys-r-us-november?...

tried buying another. didn't work.

LordKronos said:   How were people able to buy a 2nd one? I bought one in the previous promotion last Friday. I just tried to get this one, and when I click "Complete Order" I get an error message with "Amount is invalid. You must purchase exactly 1", even though the quantity I have selected is "1" (and you can't change it anyway). So I'm assuming it's referring to my previous purchase on the other offer.

That's interesting, I guess they have some kind of weak limitation on it. But, I didn't have to do anything different; same cookie, same browser, same computer, same card, same account and it worked fine. But you might try deleting your internet Cache and cookies, and using a different IP, card and email.

I was able to buy 2 buy using a different email on Groupon to sign up for a second account.

In!

Worked with the same account I used to buy one last week. Thanks!

Didn't work for me. Nothing shows up under my Groupon.

i was able to buy it using the Groupon app on my phone. but then got nothing.

i also signed into the web portal and was able to buy it there. still nothing.

wondering about 2 additional outstanding charges now...

Can one use this $20 to buy third-party gift card in TRU store? Thanks.

in for another one, making it two
OP thanks
should work fine for Finding Nemo 3D next week
FW thanks for the savings

qnju said:   Can one use this $20 to buy third-party gift card in TRU store? Thanks.

"Not valid toward Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards including those for digital content, photo studios, phone orders, special orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, or shipping & handling."

On a totally unrelated note...
"Not valid toward Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards including those for digital content, photo studios, phone orders, special orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, or shipping & handling."

Is it posisble to buy a $20 toysrus eGift card at www.toysrus.com, using this Groupon?

skumar312 said:   Is it posisble to buy a $20 toysrus eGift card at www.toysrus.com, using this Groupon?

Actually, you cannot use the Groupon on the online site, only in store. I tried.

Anyone used the Groupon voucher and a coupon such as the Hasbro 25% off or a $10 off $75. Or are you limited to one voucher/coupon. Anyone successsful in using 2 Groupon vouchers at once? FYI---toysrus.com included $10 off $100 coupon with toy shipment I received today and a $1.99 Wendy's Happy Meal coupon that would include a $10 off $75 coupon in the accompanying Happy MEal toy (if you buy Wendys). And if you have a Toys R us card coupons are coming in the mail beginning 12/1. Hope all do not mind placing this info here...

Don't forget your $0.07 CB! I bought a couple of hours ago, and CB just got reported. I'm rich!

labboypro said:   Don't forget your $0.07 CB! I bought a couple of hours ago, and CB just got reported. I'm rich!

Discovercard.com says 15% back fyi.

Careful, this rings up as a coupon, and a percentage is applied to each item. It really messes up if something has to be returned. Either buy something that you know you won't be returning, or use it up completely on one item, ringing it up separately from other things you buy. Then when the coupon treatment is a problem, it will be easier to fix, by either getting a refund from Groupon (unfortunately only $10), or having TRU apply it to another purchase (good luck).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014