• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Design and comfort merge, giving you a powerful desktop set that fits your space and life. Don't overlook the importance of a comfortable desktop-it is a significant part of making your time on the computer more comfortable and productive.

LINKY

linatom said:   The best set. I purchased 3 sets in the past and they've performed really well. The most comfortable keyboard/mouse combo.

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

thanks

got one
thx

Got one too! Thanks OP!

me 3, thanks op

Got one. Thanks

is it just me or does anyone else also like the ergonomic one better? I feel the natural ergonomic one is the best(at least for my wrists) keyboard.

The best set. I purchased 3 sets in the past and they've performed really well. The most comfortable keyboard/mouse combo.

if you have 25 of 75 coupon and add kaspersky internet security for 59.99 which has same rebate amount from Staples. your wireless desktop 5000
and internet security with rebate cost you nothing and make around one doller.

I second that.
I have 2 of em.

linatom said:   The best set. I purchased 3 sets in the past and they've performed really well. The most comfortable keyboard/mouse combo.

nice, thx op. if2

Missed it.

OOS online.

Might not be totally dead. You can still try the reserve & pickup option. You will get an email/call within a few hours if your local store has it in stock

reserved @ local store...no brainer @ this price...nice op!

got 2 THANKS

Still alive with reserve at store. In for two.

Thanks OP! I am in for 6!

30 now?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014