• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples.com and Staples stores has the Seagate 500gb back up plus USB3 for $39.99 online and instores. Not sure how long it will last

STBU500100

http://www.staples.com/Seagate-Backup-Plus-500GB-Portable-USB-30...

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Seagate Backup Plus 500GB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Can you get a usb splitter, and have one USB go to a external power source (such as a ipod USB charger)

dpid (Nov. 30, 2012 @ 9:39a) |

Wouldn't it be easier to just stay off the internet?

nallur (Nov. 30, 2012 @ 9:40a) |

On each website he visits he sees the letter "A" and nothing else.

bru20 (Nov. 30, 2012 @ 9:44a) |

STBU500100
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Theherb74 said:   Not sure how long it will last

Given the webpage says :

Staples.com said: Offer Expires on 12/01/2012

I'm gonna hazard a guess, and say Saturday December 1st, 2012 (or while stocks last)

Black only but 40 plus tax and free ship..

In stock at the moment.In for 1!

Anybody know the actual drive that is inside ?

Are stores clearing out their 500GB portable drives for some reason, or are these just low sale prices?

I picked up three of those 750GB Seagate Expansion USB3.0 portable drives at Target last week for $39 ea + tax.

NM

its a 500gb 2.5in momentus. not sure of exact internal part number

Would these be good for a Wii-U?

5400.6 ?

Theherb74 said:   its a 500gb 2.5in momentus. not sure of exact internal part number

Thanks OP, got one.

Subtotal: $181.47
Delivery: FREE
Coupon1: -$61.50
Coupon2: -$25.00
Tax: $5.70

Total: $100.67

Thanks OP. In for one.

Seems like a decent price, but still only 500 GB. I got the 3 TB deal on BF for $99! I too was thinking of stealing the drive for a laptop, but at 5400 will pass.

in 4 1, thx

good for backup, thanks

Is this worth it? I'm not in need of 1 at the moment, but I'm always a sucker for steals. I picked up a 3tb seagate back up plus external for $99... so is this still a good buy?

its a good price on 500gb normally $69.99 or higher

After New Year's don't u guys think this will get cheaper? any ideas... still don't know if I should wait on it, or if i should pull the trigger

I tried two other times to get this drive and this price over the weekend. Finally. Thanks OP!

This one is an external laptop size drive, the one on BF was an internal desktop drive. There was a Seagate 320 5400.6 for $34.99.

FrugalMiester said:   Seems like a decent price, but still only 500 GB. I got the 3 TB deal on BF for $99! I too was thinking of stealing the drive for a laptop, but at 5400 will pass.

Tried to put order through a couple of times using Internet Explorer and Staples says cannot add to cart because sold out "in your area" (Sf Bay, CA). Order goes through fine with Firefox. Right after success, tried adding to cart again with IE and get the same unavailable message.

I did it with IE about 50 minutes ago, perhaps your IE defaults need to be reset...

meehawl said:   Tried to put order through a couple of times using Internet Explorer and Staples says cannot add to cart because sold out "in your area" (Sf Bay, CA). Order goes through fine with Firefox. Right after success, tried adding to cart again with IE and get the same unavailable message.

Last week, I got a Seagate expeansion 750 gb USB 3 for 39.99+tax at Target.
I also got a WD Passport 2 TB USB 3 for 104.xx+tax at OD last night.

finally something to use my rewards credit on

In for one. Thanks OP!

Got two, finally used that Staples gift card that I had for two years floating around.

thanks OP picked up two with $25 off $75

Is this that great of a deal? I have never shopped for an ex hard drive with the exception of blk friday.
It seems like Staples and Newegg always have these kind of promotions? or am I dead wrong?

Whatever happened to the Seagate 2TB thread? Will someone please link to it? Thanks!

How do you get $25 off of $75?

This is a really good deal when you understand that this is for a PORTABLE drive rather than an EXTERNAL drive. Difference, portable is smaller, lighter and is powered by the USB port. Cons is that they cost more than the bigger and heavier external counterparts that require a power source.

received them in the mail

thanks for the info guys, so is there a way I can get $25 off of $75 now? hook me up pctec... lol

i would pull the trigger, these things always drop for Black Friday, then come up in price after Christmas. i haven't seen a 500GB this low all year.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP! I rarely get a genuinely good deal like this. $58 out the door for 2 after coupon.

hey albert, which coupon did you use?

hey albert, which coupon did you use?

Skipping 48 Messages...
nallur said:   meehawl said:   
My Opera, Chrome and Firefox are pimped with referer blockers, cookie blockers, redirect blockers, script blockers, flash persistent object blockers, tamper data filters, and probably just general blocker blockers.

Wouldn't it be easier to just stay off the internet?

On each website he visits he sees the letter "A" and nothing else.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.