• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kenmore 5.1 Cubic Foot Chest Freezer (white)for $149.99 - $25 w/ promo code 25OFF125 - 10% w/ promo code OFFERS10 = $112.49.

Select in-store pick up to save on shipping.

cyberpitstop said:   super great price
but you may want to check the energy guide
it is the HIGHEST energy usage of all in it's size category.
If that is not a concern to you, then the price is not going to be any better then this.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Stock Image
Thanks JHBalaji
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone notice that the Sears reviews, I mean the 1-Star reviews, were all clustered on single days? There were somethin... (more)

CaptainVirus (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 10:17p) |

Looks like 3 cornies easy, MAYBE squeeze in a 4th. I'm fine with 3 though so I won't be pushing it.

Prngr44 (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 11:05a) |

any thoughts on fitting 1 6-gal better bottle in the well without a collar? if so, this plus my ranco might make a great... (more)

timuel (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 9:36p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$189.99?

timts said:   $189.99?

No! I can get $112.0

121.60 OTD.

Going to turn this into a 2 tap kegerator to sit in the dining room. Yeeeeha.

JHBalaji said:   timts said:   $189.99?

No! I can get $112.0

You forget to mention you just changed the link from Sears to Kmart..

Wonder how many cornies will fit?

Plus Shop Discover 10% and 5% online shopping!

super great price
but you may want to check the energy guide
it is the HIGHEST energy usage of all in it's size category.
If that is not a concern to you, then the price is not going to be any better then this.

crisputer said:   Wonder how many cornies will fit?

2 for sure. If you have to sit one on the compressor, just build your collar high enough to fit it. I'm hoping to get 2 on the floor though. I'll update tonight, it's ready for pickup.

Item is showing "This item is temporarily unavailable.To find a similar item, scroll down or enter a term in the search box above."

Discounts do apply to other models, but they are not available for in store pickup.

cyberpitstop said:   it is the HIGHEST energy usage of all in it's size category.

WRONG! This model costs $26 per year to operate. There are two other 5 cf models at K Mart. The first one I checked...$34 a year! The other one...$26! Then I went to Home Depot's site. Same stuff...GE's uses $26, Haier uses $28.

Take your FUD elsewhere please.

Damn Kmart wants $261.99 in Hawaii with in store pickup. No wonder they're failing.

Well got 1 even though also bought HD's 7.1 GE unit for $153 but it was too big for us and scheduled to deliver 10 days later.

Well not too sure as reviews on Sears site is HORRIBLE with lot of people complaining that it died after 12-14 months.

Link to reviews: Link

Good Price, but bad rating on Sears.com

Yikes. That's a lot of bad reviews. Used my AMEX so at least I'll have 2 years of warranty if I need it.

Too many bad reviews, think I'll pass.

Prngr44 said:   Yikes. That's a lot of bad reviews. Used my AMEX so at least I'll have 2 years of warranty if I need it.
Keep in mind, the freezer's contents can run a couple times the cost of the freezer itself. If you're lucky enough to notice before the stuff inside is lost, you probably won't want to wait for a warranty replacement.

I too held out for the HD 151.00 deal. The reviews are much better and it is a bit bigger. 2 weeks for delivery but the delivery was free which is why I waited till cyber monday to get it. Well I hope that those of you who ordered this one are exceptions to the bad reviews (I am not saying that to be snotty)

thanks OP. got 1

taohk said:   Plus Shop Discover 10% and 5% online shopping!

how do i get this!

Anyone notice that the Sears reviews, I mean the 1-Star reviews, were all clustered on single days? There were something like 3 or 4 such reviews on October 29. Maybe the bad reviews are not really indicative?

Looks like 3 cornies easy, MAYBE squeeze in a 4th. I'm fine with 3 though so I won't be pushing it.

any thoughts on fitting 1 6-gal better bottle in the well without a collar? if so, this plus my ranco might make a great ferm chamber...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014