• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thanks, nwrain. I'm feeling a little better about it now.

nwrain said:   Slickone said:   Have they fixed the screen problems on these? Or were they not widespread? I recommended the Nexus to someone but would hate for them to have a big problem with it.

Also is this better than the Galaxy 2 7"?

I purchased one of these about three weeks ago at a local store so I could easily exchange the unit if it was defective. It has been perfect. In addition I talked to the department manager for a while and asked him about returns on the product. He said he had a few returns, but none at all because of product defects and was genuinely surprised that there had been lots of reports of problems.

Putting this in perspective: According to various websites sales of the Nexus 7 are approaching 1 million units a month. With these kind of sales numbers the complaints seen online, while perfectly valid, are actually from a miniscule percentage of the total number of users.

^ The voice of reason, for all you mindless boners who gave my earlier post red.

Toddler said:   nwrain said:   Slickone said:   Have they fixed the screen problems on these? Or were they not widespread? I recommended the Nexus to someone but would hate for them to have a big problem with it.

Also is this better than the Galaxy 2 7"?

I purchased one of these about three weeks ago at a local store so I could easily exchange the unit if it was defective. It has been perfect. In addition I talked to the department manager for a while and asked him about returns on the product. He said he had a few returns, but none at all because of product defects and was genuinely surprised that there had been lots of reports of problems.

Putting this in perspective: According to various websites sales of the Nexus 7 are approaching 1 million units a month. With these kind of sales numbers the complaints seen online, while perfectly valid, are actually from a miniscule percentage of the total number of users.

^ The voice of reason, for all you mindless boners who gave my earlier post red.

If you don't like people giving your "post red", you might consider avoiding calling people "mindless boners" and being generally rude when responding to questions.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014