• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! View offer details
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPalŪ or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only.

Coupon code: GOFA1001AA

GoDaddy
Need a GoDaddy coupon that earns 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

did not work for me for registering new names.

@pecanpie: Clear cookies and try again ?

Note: "Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only" ?

It said the coupon was applied, but it was not actually giving the discount.

Bizatch said:   It said the coupon was applied, but it was not actually giving the discount.

same here. takes code, but no change in price.

proof Godaddy $0.99
Disclaimer
Bizatch said: It said the coupon was applied, but it was not actually giving the discount.It said the coupon was applied, but it was not actually giving the discount.

Sr, but working for me

i got one for $1.99, i think the code i used was GOFBH005

freeusd said:   Bizatch said: It said the coupon was applied, but it was not actually giving the discount.It said the coupon was applied, but it was not actually giving the discount.

Sr, but working for me

thank you for replying. i finally got it to work in firefox.

The promotional code you entered is invalid.

I'm transferring a domain and only could get the price down to $7.99. I added the "free" .info domain to the cart and it worked. Well, I'm on the hook for the $.18 ICANN fee for the .info domain too...

noticed prices have gone up since GoDaddy sold. renewal doesn't work with this one.

Go Daddy is filed under the same radioactive catagory as Metallica for me.

Go Daddy will register a domain that you search for if it's available and you don't decide to register.

http://www.billhartzer.com/pages/godaddy-caught-registering-doma...

freeusd said:   Bizatch said: It said the coupon was applied, but it was not actually giving the discount.It said the coupon was applied, but it was not actually giving the discount.

Sr, but working for me

Did you do it with a new account or an existing account? I am getting 7.99/domain in the cart (I had 3 that I wanted to transfer).

DavidBenj said:   I'm transferring a domain and only could get the price down to $7.99. I added the "free" .info domain to the cart and it worked. Well, I'm on the hook for the $.18 ICANN fee for the .info domain too...
Thanks for the tip. Adding and removing the free .info got the price down to $1.17

amcl said:   DavidBenj said:   I'm transferring a domain and only could get the price down to $7.99. I added the "free" .info domain to the cart and it worked. Well, I'm on the hook for the $.18 ICANN fee for the .info domain too...
Thanks for the tip. Adding and removing the free .info got the price down to $1.17

You probably had a new account. Did not work with an existing account. GOFBH005 worked to bring transfer down to 1.99 (but only applies to 1 item in the cart).

It worked for 3 transfers, for a total of $3.51.
I had only 2 transfers at first and it wasn't working. When I added the third one, it worked just fine.

Not working for me

Thanks it worked for me.

Try adding a domain to your cart and then go through checkout till the very last step of payment. Don't pay and empty your cart after applying the promo code.

Go to the homepage and now you will have the $0.99 offer available under the top menu bar in yellow. Try checkout again and you will get $0.99 as the total.

Worked on a transfer. Thanks!

As the others have said, I had to add something else, then delete it. i.e. after adding everything to the cart, I went to the homepage, added a new .info registration to the cart, and when I got back to the cart, the transfer showed up as $0.99. So I just deleted the .info registration and all was good.

does not work, in fact it increased price. Bullshit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014