• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
free shipping on ANY order when you enter the code codeblack at checkout. I spotted this adorable Interactive Talking Santa on sale 75% off down to only $9.99 (regularly $39.99!). This seems like a great deal, but hurry only while supplies last!

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?&pf_id=42943&

thx collin-h2s

Avon
See Avon promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

talking santa
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Clever editing on the demo video. There is always a cut between asking the question, and Santa's answer. I suspect the voice recognition is HORRIBLE!

Thanks, in for one creepy Santa!

"EXTENDED" is the code to get free shipping

i CAN'T GET CODES TO WORK AND ITS EVEN ON THE MAIN PAGE

Santa is OOS now, but I wanted to thank you again OP - got mine in the mail yesterday and it's pretty cool, especially for $10 bucks. I wish I'd ordered a couple for niece, nephew, and grandbaby.

Llilith said:   Santa is OOS now, but I wanted to thank you again OP - got mine in the mail yesterday and it's pretty cool, especially for $10 bucks. I wish I'd ordered a couple for niece, nephew, and grandbaby.

who you kidding Lilith???? you bought it for yourself to play with at your desk at Fat Wallet.

Yep, I confess!

I bought this too but I didn't get questions to ask. I got some by watching you tube videos. Can u possibly sent me the rest. Thanks in advance

Mine came with a card that listed the questions. I would let Avon know that you didn't get that part - maybe they can send you one?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014