• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

shredding (22.89kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Server is busy. I am assuming the 15 coupons are the same ones I can pull down from DEALS/Coupons on Staples.com

Shredding is 99 cents a pound I believe, so be careful you don't go over your five free pounds. I had about 100 pounds of paper I had accumulated over 15 years. I found a local recycler that would shred it for free, or would even pay if you have enough to justify it.

Tom9999 said:   Shredding is 99 cents a pound I believe, so be careful you don't go over your five free pounds. I had about 100 pounds of paper I had accumulated over 15 years. I found a local recycler that would shred it for free, or would even pay if you have enough to justify it.
Do they shred in front of you or do you shred it yourself? Not sure if I want to leave my documents with Staples

fokatkamaal said:   Tom9999 said:   Shredding is 99 cents a pound I believe, so be careful you don't go over your five free pounds. I had about 100 pounds of paper I had accumulated over 15 years. I found a local recycler that would shred it for free, or would even pay if you have enough to justify it.
Do they shred in front of you or do you shred it yourself? Not sure if I want to leave my documents with Staples

If I am not wrong, this is through Iron Mountain. So most probably you leave your papers in a locked bin and Iron Mountain will come pick it up and shred it at their facility. Iron Mountain does this at many fortune 500 companies for confidential/secret documents and I am assuming these companies have fully vetted IM's security procedures and are OK with it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014