• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
From Gadgetar... they had this nice find posted.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856119068&

reg $179.99, Sale $119.99 - $40 off w/ promo code EXCLTUESDY49, ends 11/27 = $79.99

Foxconn nT-i1500-0H0WBNA

Intel NM10
Intel Atom D2700 (2.13GHz, dual core)
Intel GMA 3600
1 x 204Pin DDR3 (4 gigs max)
wifi 802.11 bgn
Gigabit
HDMI

Member Summary

Foxconn Booksize Barebone System NM10
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That was quick:

"The promo code EXCLTUESDY49 has been closed and is no longer active."

DEAD...bummer, wanted it for my MAME project.

Well, that died rather quick....

Hope at least some of you got it... this should be a decent htpc.

no 64bit driver for video, these are apparently terrible for htpc based on reviews.

the intel gma3600 is garbage.

Could make a good base for a NAS or browser box, but I would not expect any sort of performance or media capabilities out of this thing.

Looking at it, you might be able to swap the minipci wifi-n card for a broadcom crystal HD to get better media performance (video playback, not gaming) and use a usb wifi, but at that point you are adding an extra $50 or more.

gossipninja said:   Looking at it, you might be able to swap the minipci wifi-n card for a broadcom crystal HD to get better media performance (video playback, not gaming) and use a usb wifi, but at that point you are adding an extra $50 or more.

cancelled my order... i guess it is too weak for almost any need outside of basic server. Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014