• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Stock Image
Disclaimer
A top-notch prosumer DSLR featuring a 16.3 megapixel sensor with best-in-class noise control, dynamic range, and image quality, with the ability to go all the way up to ISO 51200. Designed for the advanced amateur or professional.

Condition: Brand new, USA Warranty

LINKY

Member Summary

Pentax K-5
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If I didn't have already bought a K30, I would be jumping on this one

Pentax beats the hell out of the others in price/value.. IMHO. EVERY pentax lens made since the screw on mount fits EVERY pentax frame.

I read several reviews regarding this particular model. Seems to beat the other competitors' same line of DSLRs in low lighting. Great price and a plus with weather-resistant body design. I would love to own it with some Pentax prime lens. No money for it yet.

Still green or OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.