QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

$10 off $50 at Home Depot B&M when pay with PAYPAL exp 12/11 (MUST REGISTER at link)

First page
1 of 11
WikiPost
11/27/12 12:17 PM
$10 off $50 at Home Depot B&M
paypal [ image/png - 136.56kB ]
dougneb
11/27/12 12:20 PM
If PayPal and Home Depot are going to continue giving us these coupons, I have no choice but to continue shopping there. Thanks OP.
reddhead
11/27/12 12:24 PM
Sorry, the action cannot be performed. Please try again.

Is that happening to anyone else?
labboypro
11/27/12 12:31 PM
See this thread for $5/25 deal as well. If you're spending $75+, break it into 2 purchases to maximize.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1238848/
jplee3
11/27/12 12:35 PM
Is there a specific order in which you have to use the coupons? i.e. if I saved the $5 off $25 offer before I saved the $10 off $50 offer to my account, do I need to make the purchases in that same order?
MISTERCHEAP
11/27/12 12:39 PM
jplee3 said:   

Is there a specific order in which you have to use the coupons? i.e. if I saved the $5 off $25 offer before I saved the $10 off $50 offer to my account, do I need to make the purchases in that same order?

no, no specific order is required.

however, if you buy $80 worth of stuff, you should split the orders 1 @ $50+ and one at $25+ to get both credits.
vkcvkc
11/27/12 12:40 PM
Thanks OP.
DanoMcGarret
11/27/12 12:45 PM
MISTERCHEAP said:   

https://coupons.paypal.com/offer_landing_pages/landingPage/LP-13...

Offer details

Offer Details
GET $10 OFF WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE OF $50 WHEN YOU SHOP AT The Home Depot STORES AND YOU CHECKOUT USING PAYPAL.

Nearby Participating Locations

Terms and Conditions

Merchant Terms
Offer available while supplies last. Offer expires 12/11/2012. The Home Depot and The Home Depot logo are trademarks of the Homer TLC, Inc., used under license.This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program. Offer good only in the United States. Other restrictions may apply.

PayPal Terms
Promotional Offer. Offer may not be available when network connectivity between the merchant and PayPal is unavailable. Promotional offers will be applied after sales tax has been added. Subject to merchant terms.
*subject to terms.
drjofis
11/27/12 12:50 PM
But if we have both coupons saved and make a $50+ purchase, is it clear which coupon will be applied?

I suppose it would be safest to make a purchase in the $25-49 range first, and then a $50+ purchase.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

jplee3 said:   

no, no specific order is required.

however, if you buy $80 worth of stuff, you should split the orders 1 @ $50+ and one at $25+ to get both credits.

First page
1 of 11
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.