• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

paypal
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got my $10 off $50 gift card yesterday before this deal died.
Also picked up a clearance 10 x 12 poly tarp for around $3.... (more)

REALid10t (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 9:18a) |

Anyone have a good way of contacting Paypal about this promo? I didn't get the credit applied, and when I used the onli... (more)

KMCHERRY (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 9:33a) |

There is NO GOOD WAY to contact Paypal. They hide behind a wall. However, when I had a problem with the $5/25 credit, ... (more)

labboypro (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 9:06p) |

$10 off $50 at Home Depot B&M
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If PayPal and Home Depot are going to continue giving us these coupons, I have no choice but to continue shopping there. Thanks OP.

Sorry, the action cannot be performed. Please try again.

Is that happening to anyone else?

See this thread for $5/25 deal as well. If you're spending $75+, break it into 2 purchases to maximize.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1238848/

Is there a specific order in which you have to use the coupons? i.e. if I saved the $5 off $25 offer before I saved the $10 off $50 offer to my account, do I need to make the purchases in that same order?

jplee3 said:   Is there a specific order in which you have to use the coupons? i.e. if I saved the $5 off $25 offer before I saved the $10 off $50 offer to my account, do I need to make the purchases in that same order?

no, no specific order is required.

however, if you buy $80 worth of stuff, you should split the orders 1 @ $50+ and one at $25+ to get both credits.

Thanks OP.

MISTERCHEAP said:   https://coupons.paypal.com/offer_landing_pages/landingPage/LP-13... Offer details

Offer Details
GET $10 OFF WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE OF $50 WHEN YOU SHOP AT The Home Depot STORES AND YOU CHECKOUT USING PAYPAL.

Nearby Participating Locations

Terms and Conditions

Merchant Terms
Offer available while supplies last. Offer expires 12/11/2012. The Home Depot and The Home Depot logo are trademarks of the Homer TLC, Inc., used under license.This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program. Offer good only in the United States. Other restrictions may apply.

PayPal Terms
Promotional Offer. Offer may not be available when network connectivity between the merchant and PayPal is unavailable. Promotional offers will be applied after sales tax has been added. Subject to merchant terms.
*subject to terms.

But if we have both coupons saved and make a $50+ purchase, is it clear which coupon will be applied?

I suppose it would be safest to make a purchase in the $25-49 range first, and then a $50+ purchase.

MISTERCHEAP said:   jplee3 said:   Is there a specific order in which you have to use the coupons? i.e. if I saved the $5 off $25 offer before I saved the $10 off $50 offer to my account, do I need to make the purchases in that same order?

however, if you buy $80 worth of stuff, you should split the orders 1 @ $50+ and one at $25+ to get both credits.

I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

Derp derp derp. This is why I use Paypal as little as possible.

can we use these to buy gift cards?

drjofis said:   But if we have both coupons saved and make a $50+ purchase, is it clear which coupon will be applied?

I suppose it would be safest to make a purchase in the $25-49 range first, and then a $50+ purchase.

MISTERCHEAP said:   jplee3 said:   Is there a specific order in which you have to use the coupons? i.e. if I saved the $5 off $25 offer before I saved the $10 off $50 offer to my account, do I need to make the purchases in that same order?

trust me, it doesn't matter. Paypal's system is quite sophisticated. But if it makes you feel better, then do the smaller order first.

reddhead said:   I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

your loss my friend. Not having Text Messaging in 2012 is like not having indoor toilets in 1975.

MISTERCHEAP said:   reddhead said:   I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

your loss my friend. Not having Text Messaging in 2012 is like not having indoor toilets in 1975.

Not if you're a FWer and use your company's cell phone as your only phone and they don't pay for messaging

MISTERCHEAP said:   reddhead said:   I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

Probably, but I can't stomach paying $10 month to send/receive 160 character messages that cost the carrier nearly nothing to route.

reddhead said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   reddhead said:   I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

Probably, but I can't stomach paying $10 month to send/receive 160 character messages that cost the carrier nearly nothing to route.

Not nearly nothing. Absolutely nothing. The messages are attached to "keep alive" signals sent by their equipment that would be transmitted with or without a text message attached. They have literally monetized an expense.

Does this work online at HomeDepot.com?

cleverstar said:   Does this work online at HomeDepot.com?

read the fine print at the link. not sure.

forever16 said:   can we use these to buy gift cards?
I'm not sure what the actual terms are, but if that works then I'm in for one!

In for 1... errr.. $10 !!

thanx for saving me some green! luv ya!

got an error and same with jamba juice offer wtf

forever16 said:   can we use these to buy gift cards?

Gift card purchase worked for me when they had the $15 off a $15 purchase a few weeks back.

Got it - thanks! Definitely will help with the kitchen remodeling!

drjofis said:   But if we have both coupons saved and make a $50+ purchase, is it clear which coupon will be applied?

From your Paypal account you can turn the offers on and off for your next purchase. I plan on using the $50 one and then turning on the $25 one after that.

On PC--remember them? Clicking link returns: Error code 400
PayPal is unable to complete your request
We did not understand your request, please check the URL and try again.

reddhead said:   I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   reddhead said:   I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

Dano

Google Voice doesn't work w/paypal texting. Paypal doesn't work with all cell phone services. I talked to Paypal tech services about Google Voice and T Mobile, neither work. I can verify that Virgin Mobile texting works as should major providers ATT & Verizon. If you're having problems, you can also skip the cell phone confirmation and change your payment method to use the paypal card (credit card). You'll have to wait about 7-10 days for it to arrive in the mail.

dimsumkid said:   DanoMcGarret said:   reddhead said:   I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

Dano

Google Voice doesn't work w/paypal texting. Paypal doesn't work with all cell phone services. I talked to Paypal tech services about Google Voice and T Mobile, neither work. I can verify that Virgin Mobile texting works as should major providers ATT & Verizon. If you're having problems, you can also skip the cell phone confirmation and change your payment method to use the paypal card (credit card). You'll have to wait about 7-10 days for it to arrive in the mail.

cell phone is required as in step 2. can't skip it.

now got error:
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

azz777 said:   dimsumkid said:   DanoMcGarret said:   reddhead said:   I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

Dano

I've done this on two accounts now: You need to put in any phone #, then it will ask for the confirmation code. At this point, you can confirm later. Go into your paypal settings, payment preferences, in store checkout, checkout choices, check option for paypal payment card.
I was mailed the paypal payment card on one account, it took about 7 days to get it. If you need to use this option, do it now since this offer ends 12/11. We only have 1 cell phone that works w/paypal, so I requested the card for the 2nd paypal acct.

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request

Not working ? IE Chrome Fire Fox - none

Please try too provide a working link ..

Forget about it .. got the correct info from a slicker site

dimsumkid said:   azz777 said:   dimsumkid said:   DanoMcGarret said:   reddhead said:   I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

Dano

I've done this on two accounts now: You need to put in any phone #, then it will ask for the confirmation code. At this point, you can confirm later. Go into your paypal settings, payment preferences, in store checkout, checkout choices, check option for paypal payment card.
I was mailed the paypal payment card on one account, it took about 7 days to get it. If you need to use this option, do it now since this offer ends 12/11. We only have 1 cell phone that works w/paypal, so I requested the card for the 2nd paypal acct.

Good News! I decided to try the same cell phone# for two paypal accts. I switched the 1st paypal acct to payment card only, then was able to setup the cell phone confirmation for the 2nd paypal acct so I don't have to wait for the paypal payment card to arrive.

Unfortunately no HD participating in my area

Nearest Participating Locations
Sorry, there are no participating locations nearby.

VegasVegan said:   Unfortunately no HD participating in my areaAll Home Depot's are participating locations.

Thanks, got this and the 5 off 25.

If it involves PayPal it is Not a Hot Deal.

PayPal kills the deal.

po90260 said:   If it involves PayPal it is Not a Hot Deal.

PayPal kills the deal.

Since "PAYPAL" was in the title of the thread, so why did you bother coming in here?

I tried to use my two codes last night but I found out I had to log in to PayPal then go to Settings -> Payment Preferences -> In Store Checkout and setup the preferences. Even though I thought this was all done (Pin created, etc) when I registered for the two discount codes, apparently it was not. When I went to the store and tried checking out it came up saying invalid Pin.

I will try again, maybe tonight.

dimsumkid said:   DanoMcGarret said:   reddhead said:   I finally go the site to work but stupid paypal is making me confirm my mobile phone number with a text message. Not everyone in the world has text messaging. Had to have the text sent to my wife's phone and then try to get a hold of her at work so she can email me the confirmation code. And the code expires after 15 minutes. Awesome.

Dano

TMobile works for me!

Skipping 62 Messages...
KMCHERRY said:   Anyone have a good way of contacting Paypal about this promo? I didn't get the credit applied, and when I used the online submission form, it gave me vague generalities, and when I called, the lady at Paypal had no idea what this was and transferred me to the customer service desk of the local Home Depot.

There is NO GOOD WAY to contact Paypal. They hide behind a wall. However, when I had a problem with the $5/25 credit, I used their "Contact Us" link to get a phone number and temporary secret code (that's used when you call the number), and after a verrrrrrrry long wait on hold, it was handled relatively easily.

Don't let them point you back to Home Depot. Tell them that this is a PAYPAL offer on your PAYPAL account on the PAYPAL website.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014