• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Enjoy watching movies and TV programs in full HD with the TCL LE48FHDF3300 48" Class LED HDTV. Featuring its large 48-inch LED display, this HDTV provides you with clear and crisp, full HD images to enhance your viewing experience at home.

Add to cart for $499.99 - $100 MIR (Ends 11/27) = $399.99 + Free Shipping

Member Summary

TCL LE48FHDF3300
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

crap...if it wasn't sold by TigerDirect, i would have jump on this. Heard more negative reviews then positive about TigerDirect

TD + Rebate = No rebate. They'll find a reason to deny it, whatever they can do to assure that you don't get it.

This is great find if you can overcome TigerDirect.
No tax no shipping makes it about 100$ cheaper than Amazon.

bait

polishdreamer said:   TD + Rebate = No rebate. They'll find a reason to deny it, whatever they can do to assure that you don't get it.

TD cleaned up their act years ago. It's your loss if you still refuse to shop with them. Follow their guidelines for submitting rebates and you'll get them everytime. Even back in the day when their rebates were sketchy, as long as you sent them certified mail you'd always get them back...

It's now 349 AR and still free shipping. I wanted the 55 but this may do.

I'd like to jump on this but 12ms response time is pretty crappy to today's standards.
I think this would be the wiser choice:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1238925/

benjaminmn said:   It's now 349 AR and still free shipping. I wanted the 55 but this may do.

I saw that.. A 48"led with free shipping for that price (+Tax for me) seemed like a great deal.. I am In41.
Had been watching these on Amazon for a while..... Amazon Link

Thanks OP..

OOS.

Maybe, but just got this when clicking the link in the rebate form:

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

ProppaT said:   polishdreamer said:   TD + Rebate = No rebate. They'll find a reason to deny it, whatever they can do to assure that you don't get it.

TD cleaned up their act years ago. It's your loss if you still refuse to shop with them. Follow their guidelines for submitting rebates and you'll get them everytime. Even back in the day when their rebates were sketchy, as long as you sent them certified mail you'd always get them back...

FWIW: I don't think the panel on this is 240Hz. I'm pretty sure it's a 60Hz panel with a scanning LED back light.

Think about it...how fast would it have to refresh to display 240 times a second? 1000/240 = 4.2 ms. 12ms only allows for a max of 80 refreshes. So, if the panel is 60 Hz and the back light is 4 Hz you get 240 Hz.

kdn102 said:   FWIW: I don't think the panel on this is 240Hz. I'm pretty sure it's a 60Hz panel with a scanning LED back light.

Think about it...how fast would it have to refresh to display 240 times a second? 1000/240 = 4.2 ms. 12ms only allows for a max of 80 refreshes. So, if the panel is 60 Hz and the back light is 4 Hz you get 240 Hz.

I looked at the Amazon Review for folks who bought this,., Those reviews looked pretty good.. The Manual states 60 HZ
for less than 48"? Below si from the manual:

"Screen refresh rate 60Hz
240Hz (only for models of 48inch and above)"

For sure the manual leaves something to be desired .. For $349, this will be interesting..

Yeah, don't get me wrong. It still will be a nice picture. One guy had some issues, but it sounds like its just his TV. I was so close to buying one. However, now that I'm home I'm glad I didn't. Right now I have a dying 61" LCOS. I can't take that much of a loss in size.

Anyone else having trouble with getting the $100 rebate? Mine was mysteriously "lost in the mail" after I took the time to cut out the shipping label on the rebate form and use it on the envelope.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014