• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy 3 American Greetings or Hallmark cards $0.99 = $3 Ecb (limit 1)
*Note Be sure to check your ad for which ones are on sale, as it will vary based on region
Total $2.97
Use the $2/3 coupon found here https://www.facebook.com/tellthem/app_343995562285797
Pay as low as $0.97
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost 3 FREE greeting cards + $2.03 money maker! Awesome!

NOTE:

MM aspect applies to HALLMARK CARDS only, if american greetings are sold in your area, they are free a/ecb (just pay tax if any).

Ignore the ad which says "cards over $1.99", the .99 cards have been confirmed on multiple deals sites as getting the $3ecb wyb 3 .99 cards.

Member Summary

cards (58.07kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Love this deal! My store doesn't always have the .99 cards, but I sure buy when they do. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, MC!

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Ignore the ad which says "cards over $1.99", the .99 cards have been confirmed on multiple deals sites as getting the $3ecb wyb 3 .99 cards.

Well, my local store has this sign, which also says that the reward would be printed on the receipt immediately. I bought the cards but no reward coupon has been printed.

prikindel said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Well, my local store has this sign, which also says that the reward would be printed on the receipt immediately. I bought the cards but no reward coupon has been printed.

got mine with no issue yesterday, 3 .99 Hallmark cards/ $3 in ECB.

Can't for the life of me get that FB coupon to show, let alone print. It keeps taking me back to the same page, even after I join!

Worked for me. $2.03 in my pocket. Thanks MC!

Nice! My kids always have parties to go to and its nice to have free cards to give with some dough inside. Thanks!

prikindel said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Sometimes a few cards just don't work. I had no trouble but there may be a few cards not programmed in so they wouldn't work if they cost $5.
You probably just had bad luck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014