• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wii U Deluxe available on Target.com $349.99+tax or 5% off with redcard
Haters will hate, but some people will appreciate this. Wii U Deluxe available now on Target.com. Don't forget Redcard for 5% off.

http://www.target.com/p/wii-u-32gb-deluxe-set-console-black-nint...

shoeymis op

Member Summary

wii U (16.17kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

good find but after the reviews i think i am happy not getting it

I'm not trying to be a hater, but this is really more of a deal discussion, and not a hot deal. so while it's helpful, it's probably miscatagorized at the very least

Since the Wii U is going to be the same price no matter where you buy it, and it doesn't even seem to be expected to sell out, Can we start one single wii U thread and just let people update it with stock rather than everyone starting a new thread anytime they see it in stock somewhere for the same price it is everywhere else. Seems silly to be listing an item at it's regular price in the hot deals forum

Unavailable already!

let the haters hate, but i for one am glad for these posts. i don't have time to monitor a single thread with updated stock info. tried to snag one, but already too late (again).

I guess nintendo is up to their old tricks. increase demand with controlled supply...

Sure, why not let the flippers make some money while they thwart their own immediate success. I bet you the press is not going to be kind on the platform, I can see 3DS repeating itself already. Next, $100 price drop after dismal sales volume.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014