• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PETsMART has 50% off select Armkat Products - This includes a whole bunch of cat trees and cat beds.
Free shipping is also available for orders over $49

http://www.petsmart.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=17667076&sr=...

Member Summary

armkat
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

armkat
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
50% off select Armkat Products
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

15% CB through ShopDiscover (apologies FW)

I think these are still cheaper at Amazon.

That one shows up as $89.99 with shipping.

I picked one up on PETsMART, but there are some bargains on Amazon too, like ARMARKAT-A7802 which is reduced from $169 to $67.50 and has Prime shipping available. That one is available on PETsMART but the math there would be 84.50 minus either 5% FW CB or 15% SD CB which still makes Amazon cheaper by about $4 (for a Discover card holder). The one I bought was out of stock on Amazon and their price was the 50% price for PETsMART before CB so I stuck with that.

Best advice is look in both places, hopefully you'll get one you like and we'll all have contented cats for Christmas!

Are they serious about this promotion being today only or is this a continuation of the cyber monday promos? - E

finally got one of these for my cat! thx op! I picked up one for $55 + tax but used my Discover for the 15% cb.

They pulled this offer this morning. I talked them into it by requesting to talk to a manager. I already had it in my cart at half off when the price changed to full price!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014