• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These are the 1mil version, not the 3mil ones. They were in the regular trash bag section. Normally, I think they were about $13.50-$14.00. Sorry, don't have a SKU or see them online. There were plenty left at The Home Depot in Eagan, MN for $3.63. I grabbed 3.

Enjoy! I was just needing to restock on these and was pleasantly surprised since I forgot we are moving into winter here.

Correction - I corrected the gallon and # of bags. I will post a picture of the box.

http://reviews.homedepot.com/1999/100071900/45-gal-extra-large-t...

Member Summary

husky
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Husky 45 gallon
Thanks jnheinz
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That is the wrong picture, whoever posted that above. I just uploaded the correct picture & amended the title. These are actually 45 gallon, 54 ct, 1mil bags.

jnheinz said:   That is the wrong picture, whoever posted that above. I just uploaded the correct picture & amended the title. These are actually 45 gallon, 54 ct, 1mil bags.

Thanks...saw the 54 ct boxes at a store today but didn't check the price because I kept looking for the 50 ct box. Darn it !

No problem. I may run back and see if the FW effect hit my store today at lunch. I suppose I could grab 3 more boxes.. probably won't have to buy again for 10 years at the rate I use them. These are great bags, I have only used the 3mil bags when I really, really need it not to break.

My store in Smyrna, TN had 55 gal, 1 mil bags, 60 count 'drum liners' for $4.63, normally $18.73
had a pallet of them. These were also Husky brand

My store had tons of these. Great use of Zombie bucks!

13 Gallon Kitchen Drawstring 100 ct - 073257010290 - $2.73
45 Gallon XL Trashbag 54 ct - 073257009300 - $3.63

Thanks OP.

Our store had a pallet of each, with 2 layers of boxes. Probably about 50 or so on each pallet.
The 60 count 45 gallon and the 54 count 45 gallon.

I got a cart full; for my use and some were donated.

Sent several coworkers over there today to grab some.

flipr said:   My store in Smyrna, TN had 55 gal, 1 mil bags, 60 count 'drum liners' for $4.63, normally $18.73
had a pallet of them. These were also Husky brand

The Smyrna store had other sizes and clearance cleaning products in the garden center

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014