• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
additional 30% off sitewide when you use code AIRCORE and PIN 1244 at checkout! Note that you will need to enter the promo code once you start the checkout process. You should see a spot under the “Review + Place Order” box (below where you would enter your Shop Your Way Rewards number) that states “Enter Promotion Code”.

in addition, these codes are valid too

additional 30% off sitewide when you use code TWINKLE and PIN 3032

thnx yuugotserved/sd and others for additional codes. (doesn't matter which get used, deal is the same)

http://www.landsend.com/pp/womens-thermacheck-100-half-zip-pullo...

WOMENS ABOVE

MENS BELOW

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-thermacheck-100-half-zip-pullove...

Lands' End
See Lands' End discounts that earn Up to 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

pullover
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Showing
We're sorry. This Promotion Code has expired and is no longer valid. OFFER DETAILS

FrogsJumpHigher (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 12:48a) |

nice look, but polyester; no thanks

champthedoberman (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 12:59a) |

Just got mine, toilet paper is thicker. so back to Sears it goes

Harlodude (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 12:45p) |

Staff Summary
  • Lands' End Coupons:
    AFFLFS
    Free Logo Application Fees and Free shipping on any order (expires 9/20/14 12:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tall sizes available as well! REP

Thanks! Purchased a few last year as gifts. This time I bought for myself!

Thank you!! Ordered one for only $10.49 w/free shipping!!!!

Looks like XL is the only size available in the non-tall set. I guess I could get a tall one the right size and wear it as a cocktail dress...

Very good deal if you can find you size. I bought a couple last year, which are now not usable. The price is right to be getting about a season out of them.

More fitted this year, so they look very nice, but the only color they have in petite xs is washed berry. Ick.

For females looking for a cheap turtle neck, the last two are $6.97 and $9.99: http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-66758_AF.html
Colors are concord grape and bright olive.

Thanks!
Grabbed a couple for my wife.
Two for $21 plus CA. tax is a great deal!

In case MC's code doesn't work, TWINKLE and pin 3032 work as well.

Thanks MC. Wife got 2 of these.

Worked perfectly -- thanks and green for OP.

Green for you - thank you for a great deal!

Thanks OP. They have talls in various sizes and colors

Thanks OP.

Well shoot! Like many others, I'm SOL for my size. I have purchased one of these before though, and on me they ran smaller than expected, so I had to exchange for the next larger size. Perhaps that might help some of you that aren't finding availability in your size, you could try the next size up.

Great deal - got one - thanks!

MelissaB said:   For females looking for a cheap turtle neck, the last two are $6.97 and $9.99: http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-66758_AF.html
Colors are concord grape and bright olive.

Great deal! Hope bright olive is not too bright!

$ 6.97 Your merchandise total
-$ 2.10 Promotional Savings
$ 4.87 Total (after savings)
Free Shipping & Handling
$ 0.41 Taxes
---------
$ 5.28 Total for this order

Great deal!

expired?

Showing
We're sorry. This Promotion Code has expired and is no longer valid. OFFER DETAILS

Showing

nice look, but polyester; no thanks

Just got mine, toilet paper is thicker. so back to Sears it goes

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014