• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Men's Footwear 25% off + Extra 40% off Timberland.com

Better than Black Friday Deals....

Got it from SD.....

Ok, so there have been several deals on Timberland.com in the last few weeks, but this one takes the cake. Right now Timberland is offering 25% off all mens footwear, that ends today, 11/27. Also, you can take an additional 40% off with the code DECBFF12A. That ends up being 55% off. Also, you can use Shoprunner for free shipping.

Men's Footwear

Men's Accessories

Clothing

Terms of the 40% off : Friends & Family 40% off entire purchase

Offer valid from November 29th-December 3rd 2012 at Timberland Specialty Stores and Timberland.com in the US only. Valid on in-stock merchandise; not valid on prior purchases. Must be redeemed at time of purchase. Excludes styles 10061, 10001, 10073, 72066, 10025, 15550, 15551, 27092, 27094, 27097, 12709, 12809, 12909, 12135, 12122, 25077, 50009, 74035, 74036, Custom Footwear, Abington Collection, Timberland Boot CompanyŽ Wodehouse collection, Gift cards, charitable items and non-Timberland branded products. Returns will be credited at discount price. Cannot be combined with free shipping or any other coupon or discount offers. Void where prohibited. We reserve the right to limit quantities. '

Apparently they started it a couple days early.

Timberland
See Timberland coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Timbos
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Noticed that all of the mens accessories are 25% off too and also stacks withe the 40% off code!

Timberland Mens Accessories

could not get free shipping to work, almost made an order.

get free Shop Runner..... then get 2 day free shipping

Some of the clothing is 25%off as well. Great deal-- thanks!

Thanks op, got me some boots.

Site is dying. Probably they have so many people checking out right now. And yes. Deal is good. PRO series is 40% off w/coupon DECBFF12A
Only concern is that they are running out of sizes. Heck. My size is not on the list and I remember it was 3 days ago. So now it is a gamble. Do they accept returns ?

Good deal! Thanks.

Code doesn't work for me.

worked for me! $139 boot turned into $63 with free shipping. I stacked it with discover 5% CashBack

Staff Summary info does not match what i am experiencing on timberlands site. first post was accurate except free shipping code. i see later it was ammended from Shoprunner to Shop Runner. today price on a waterproof shoe is back up to list price. 40% code probably still works, but not good enough deal like last night. missed it because of the inaccurate free shipping code.

great sharing, expecially for free shipping

blairman said:   Staff Summary info does not match what i am experiencing on timberlands site. first post was accurate except free shipping code. i see later it was ammended from Shoprunner to Shop Runner. today price on a waterproof shoe is back up to list price. 40% code probably still works, but not good enough deal like last night. missed it because of the inaccurate free shipping code.

you thought 'Shoprunner' is a free code for shipping?
If yes, then you are not a true FW'er.

There have been few threads recently (a lot in the last 1 - 1.5 years) about free Shoprunner membership.

Have you seen a thread title saying 'Free shipping with Prime'?

xtra 25% is gone.... only 40% F&F works

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014