http://www.fanniemay.com

Free Shipping code: Code: 30303

Holiday Collector's Tin

Item #97129

Price $69.99
$39.99 $30.00 off

5 lb. Holiday Collector's Tin

Cyber Monday Hot Buy!

Start a NEW tradition with our inaugural Holiday Delights 2012 Collector Tin. It not only makes a festive addition to anyone's Holiday table, but comes packed full with 5 pounds of Fannie May Delights! Induldge in a mixture of individually wrapped chocolates, including milk and white pretzel clusters, milk and white peanut buttons, milk caramel presents, and dark chocolate raspberry truffles. This tin is the perfect gift for a special client or friend, or a wonderful treat for sharing at your Holiday Party. This is such a fantastic deal that no further promotions can be used on this product.

Member Summary

The Goods
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Full Dozen Decadent Deluxe Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Special $25.00 Off Sale. Fannie May Berries ship next day for a single fee of $12.99 per gift!

Real Love Deserves Real Chocolate! Fannie May strawberries are dipped in delicious 100% Real Milk, Dark & White Chocolate.

Big, delicious and decadent, Fannie May Chocolate Covered Stemmed Strawberries are pure Bliss. Whether you are treating yourself to a fantastic treat or giving a one-of-a-kind gourmet gift, these strawberries are sure to please.

Our 12 gourmet strawberries include 2 each of the following taste sensations:
milk chocolate with white drizzle, white chocolate with dark drizzle, milk chocolate with almonds, dark chocolate with chocolate chips, white chocolate with coconut, and white and dark chocolate coated strawberry.

Must be sent expedited delivery to preserve quality. Does not qualify for free ship offers.

Select Your Product

Item #

Price

12 pc. Gourmet Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

$59.99$34.99 $25.00 off

30016 seems to be the code to give 20% off and FREE SHIPPING. I wonder if it will work with 30303

at this point i am not sure it matters FM won't let me check out. Page load error every time.

I trying to see if I can get the discount on the $5 tin. It states on home page "excludes all other offers" but i can't even check to see.

himynameisDio said:   30016 seems to be the code to give 20% off and FREE SHIPPING. I wonder if it will work with 30303

30016 only takes off shipping. $42.49 shipped with tax for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014