• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Deal:
Kumho Tires Rebate NY/NJ
Kumho Tires Rebate California
RECEIVE A $75 PREPAID MASTERCARD BY MAIL-IN REBATE
with the purchase of 4 Ecsta 4x, Ecsta LE sport, Ecsta lx platinum or Ecsta stx TIRES!
Rebate is only valid in New York and New Jersey or California.
Offer valid 9/1/12 thru 12/15/12. Completed rebate forms must be submitted no later than 1/15/13.

I assume your exact deal will vary based on your car and tires.

I myself purchased 4 Kumho Ecsta 4X Ultra High Performance All Seasons (great reviews on TireRack) for my Acura.

Purchased 4 from TireRack @ $90 a piece = $360 plus $45 shipping = $405 for tires (no tax in NJ)
(I called rebate info number listed on Kumho site to be sure TireRack purchases qualified).
Had them shipped directly to my local Firestone in NJ and installation was about $70.
Mailed in Rebate for $75
3% FW Cash Back @ TireRack = $10.80
Total cost of 4 tires installed after rebate and FW Cash Back - rounded, $390.

Estimated savings after quoting Kumho or similar UHP all season tires and installation based on my own local quotes = $200-$250
(I called ETD, STS, Firestone, Sears, Costco and a few very local shops all quotes at or over $600 for 4 tires installed)

Glad I got them as I was driving to work in the slush today!!! Enjoy!

Tire Rack
See Tire Rack promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kumho
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, this is a good deal, I have those same tires as you on my WRX and like them a lot, good balance of traction and wear. Paid about $120 more than you, somewhat because my local installer chargers more for installation and I didn't have the rebate.

Is TireBuyer authorized? What's a quick way to find out. Their extra discount ends tonight.

off topic, but has anyone tried to stack discounts through Sears? They have an online 40$ off 400$ also have 100 $ off 4 cooper tires. I wanted to try and stack the deal plus fw Cash Back!

I talked to Sears and they said the cooper deal is stack-able.

They are owned by american tire distributors. Call them.

What are Kumho tires? I never heard of them.

onetrak said:   off topic, but has anyone tried to stack discounts through Sears? They have an online 40$ off 400$ also have 100 $ off 4 cooper tires. I wanted to try and stack the deal plus fw Cash Back!

I talked to Sears and they said the cooper deal is stack-able.

Yeah, you can stack tires, but why would you want to? You'd want to get these on your car or truck as soon as possible.

I see tires stacked. Just go to any tire place and they stack all the old tires against some outside wall, if they don't throw them there in piles. If you get new ones, you just want to put them on right away, no stacking.

Received my $75 card in the mail today. Nice and easy!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014