• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/Deals-Shredders/cat_CL141980#filterList=[9398,20187]

After clicking link, scroll down.

$109.99 - $50 instant savings - $35 easy rebate = $24.99

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Omnitech
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

There is a rebate?

rotinoma said:   There is a rebate?

Yes.

Gauss44 said:   rotinoma said:   There is a rebate?

Yes.

A more informative response... #12-29042

https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promotion...

Nice. This isn't the tiny one they had for BF is it?

Any coupons to make it sweeter?

Was about to pull the trigger... I think this is the same one as they had for BF. Very tiny, basket capacity 3.63 gallons.

There was a smaller one on BF... It was the Rosewill sold by Newegg one with the very tiny basket of 2 something gallons. This one is decent.

russ0519 said:   Nice. This isn't the tiny one they had for BF is it?

Here is 15 % couponText

The price seems great and we can get it for around $20. However, the 2 min runtime seems to be the downside. Definitely on the list.

menababu said:   russ0519 said:   Nice. This isn't the tiny one they had for BF is it?

Here is 15 % couponText

Darn, I ordered mine before seeing your post. I'm too lazy to drive there so I ordered online. Breakdown:

Subtotal: $59.99
Delivery: $0
Rewards: -$20
Tax: $3.10
Total: $43.09
MIR: $35.00

Net $8.09 - 5% ShopDiscover CB

Thanks OP

Great price, thanks op!

in for 1 - tnx op - I love the easy rebates - never had an issue w/ them and take less than a minute to complete.

russ0519 said:   Was about to pull the trigger... I think this is the same one as they had for BF. Very tiny, basket capacity 3.63 gallons.
Not a problem. The shredder will break before the basket is full. Two reviews at Amazon, both 1 star.

fatwallet2114 said:   russ0519 said:   Was about to pull the trigger... I think this is the same one as they had for BF. Very tiny, basket capacity 3.63 gallons.
Not a problem. The shredder will break before the basket is full. Two reviews at Amazon, both 1 star.

Maybe getting off the list then....

menababu said:   russ0519 said:   Nice. This isn't the tiny one they had for BF is it?

Here is 15 % couponText

Is this a single use coupon?

Out of stock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014