Voting History
rated:
Patriot Axle 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Red) Model PSF32GAUSB
$8.99 after $10.00 rebate
Free Shipping

Link

Rebate

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Patriot Axle 32GB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Decent enough deal. I'm in.

Grabbed one. Thanks, OP!

Better than BF deals...Got one..Thanks OP

Limit 2 rebates per person/address, maybe 3. There's conflicting info.

I think only one rebate per person per address.

Hoopmania said:   I think only one rebate per person per address.

Limit
Two (2) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law. Only one (1) rebate application per envelope.

"Offer Maximum: 3 claim(s) per household" on the Rebate website
"Limit Two (2) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period" On the rebate form

sadclown said:   Hoopmania said:   I think only one rebate per person per address.

Limit
Two (2) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law. Only one (1) rebate application per envelope.

on Newegg rebate page said "Two" but http://patriotmem.4myrebate.com/?oc=PAT-12978 ... only one.

I have a slightly smaller (and less red) version of this drive, I love it. It is a bit slow to write to, as is common with very (physically) small USB drives. But it works well, and it's very compact.

At this price, what a steal.

Isn't 32GB into the problematic "exFAT" zone though?

Out of stock...

jmace57 said:   Out of stock...

Still in stock

sadclown said:   jmace57 said:   Out of stock...

Still in stock

nope out of stock when you try to check out

OOS

Man, companies are having price wars over this thing (BuyDig, MacMall). How low can it go?

Be careful with this rebate. I bought the same drive from Newegg last time they had a rebate, and my rebate was rejected. No response from the rebate company, and upon filing a BBB complaint; The BBB said that they are out of business, and I was referred to a bankruptcy court.

"Business Name: 4myrebate.com
Thank you for contacting BBB to assist you in resolving your dispute. BBB records show that this company is out of business."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014