• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_010W654638330001P

Price in cart

Product Description

Full polish wrenches makes cleanup easy. Most common Inch and metric sizes work on almost any project. Versatile 12 point wrench style works great in tight spaces.

Contents include: 14 - 12 point combination wrenches. 7 standard (1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 in.) and 7 metric (8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15mm).

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman Evolv 14 pc.
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Decent enough deal for me. Burned $4.xx in accrued rewards, used Max membership for free ship to home, 5% CB, and the balance on a GC I picked up today with a Kmart scrip transfer. Wheee.

Looks like Evolv has the same lifetime warranty that other Craftsman tools carry.

OOS for shipping.

omarECD said:   Looks like Evolv has the same lifetime warranty that other Craftsman tools carry.

The warranty is not exactly the same as the genuine Craftsman hand tools since unlike those you have to maintain proof of purchase to get a replacement.

Evolv Hand Tools
... With proof of purchase, a defective product will be replaced free of charge.....

What's the difference with the Evolv line? There's no details on that page that tells you! I hate Sears/Kmart descriptions.

cnIsfg said:   omarECD said:   Looks like Evolv has the same lifetime warranty that other Craftsman tools carry.

The warranty is not exactly the same as the genuine Craftsman hand tools since unlike those you have to maintain proof of purchase to get a replacement.

Evolv Hand Tools
... With proof of purchase, a defective product will be replaced free of charge.....

If you are a SWYR member, your receipts are electronically stored on server side, and you can get an e-Receipt at checkout in stores so you have an email record as well. I've done a fair amount of returns/exchanges as SWYR member, and never had to bother scrounging up a receipt. Just punch in my number and the info is right in front of them. Easy enough.

kdn102 said:   What's the difference with the Evolv line? There's no details on that page that tells you! I hate Sears/Kmart descriptions.

The Evolv is the cheaper usually chinese line. Mind you some "Prem" craftsman hand tools are also made in asian places now.

The pic shows a 17mm... too bad it wasn't included also. Actually, there are 4 more pieces in the main pic than what you receive.

SlamminMOFO said:   The pic shows a 17mm... too bad it wasn't included also. Actually, there are 4 more pieces in the main pic than what you receive.

Got mine delivered today. 14 wrenches, as described in the text, but NOT as pictured in the first picture on the page (other pictures show correct size and quantity), so... just make sure you know what you're buying, and that it's NOT exactly what's pictured. I dropped a note to Kmart to let them know. Let's see if they care enough to fix the issue.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014