• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's in next week's ad scans leaked on a certain Blu Ray forum. I seem to think this is the best deal so far for the XL, especially if MK7 was on one's wish list anyway.

Shop Discover has 5% back for Best Buy purchases. For those who haven't hit their $1500 in online spending, that would be another 5% too (for a total of 10%). Net after GCs and CB could be as low as $160, and you get a top tier game.

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

3ds
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DoctorDeals said:   It's in next week's ad scans leaked on a certain Blu Ray forum. I seem to think this is the best deal so far for the XL, especially if MK7 was on one's wish list anyway.

Shop Discover has 5% back for Best Buy purchases. For those who haven't hit their $1500 in online spending, that would be another 5% too (for a total of 10%). Net after GCs and CB could be as low as $160, and you get a top tier game.

Thought there was no limit with shop discover... What do you mean?

Shop Discover doesn't have a limit, so 5% off would be a given. However, Discover is also running 5% off all online purchases this quarter, and that bonus IS capped at $1500. The deals do stack, so basically it would be 10% back if one has not spent $1500 online with Discover, or 5% back if they had.

For me, tax plus shipping put it up to almost $220.00. Newegg has it for $199.00 with no tax (YMMV) and free shipping. Link

AMEX has an offer if you spend $200 at best buy you get $20 statement credit. and a $20 best buy gift card makes it better than Newegg



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014