• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Take 70% off any XtremeGuard screen protector with code 70OFF1, including sale items. Take 80% off three items with code 80off3. Codes do not stack.

Free shipping on any order.

Example: protectors for the Samsung Galaxy S III are on sale for $5. The 70% off code makes it $1.50 shipped and the 80% off 3 items code totals $3 or $1 each shipped.

ETA: They also have TPU cases for the GS3 and the iPhone5 for $15 each, which is $4.50 with the 70% off code. However, I already had the %80 off code applied in the cart for three GS3 screen protectors and when I added the GS3 case, 80% off was taken off instead of %70, making the case $3.. so that's $6 shipped for 3 screen protectors and a case for the GS3.

Member Summary

xtremeguard (47.22kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks, OP! in for 3

roocky (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 3:15p) |

Thanks, OP! 80% code still working. Got iPhone5 and Ipad2 protectors for $5.00.

sambazoom (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 7:38p) |

in fo 3

lefaikao (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 10:45p) |

Thanks, OP.

In for (2) note2 and (1) S3 screen protectors for $3 shipped. Paid $25+8 install for my Zagg HD.

Anyone know if these have orange peel similar to the Zagg ones?

Super Green

Holy Crap this was good for me! Did the 80off3 and picked up the following:

Kindle_Fire_Screen_Protector Amazon Kindle Fire Screen Protector 2 $15.00 $30.00
Nexus_Prime_Screen_Protector Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Screen Protector 1 $5.00 $5.00
DSC-35 80% off 3 or more!
1 -$28.00 -$28.00
Subtotal: $7.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $0.00
Grand Total: $7.00

Kudos to OP! My girlfriend and myself both have Kindles and I have needed a new screen protector for my Kindle for sometime!

in for a few, good find

I'm glad that you found some great deals acewarner. Thanks for confirming that the 80% off works for any combination of three items.

Cool beans 3 for $3. Thanks

In for 2 for the New tab 10.1, 4 for the 2 new note 2's and 2 for the kids iphones. $12 shipped!!

cwhiteh2 said:   In for (2) note2 and (1) S3 screen protectors for $3 shipped. Paid $25+8 install for my Zagg HD.
skongolf said:   In for 2 for the New tab 10.1, 4 for the 2 new note 2's and 2 for the kids iphones. $12 shipped!!

Just a heads up for people who's getting this screen protector for the Note/Note 2. The material they use for their screen protectors doesn't really go well with the s-pen for the Samsung Notes. I had one on my Note 2 and it's difficult to write/draw on it. Due to the material on the screen protector, the s-pen feels like an eraser on the back of pencils going over a a surface, it's rough and some may find it difficult to draw or write stuff on it.

Ze2o said:   cwhiteh2 said:   In for (2) note2 and (1) S3 screen protectors for $3 shipped. Paid $25+8 install for my Zagg HD.
skongolf said:   In for 2 for the New tab 10.1, 4 for the 2 new note 2's and 2 for the kids iphones. $12 shipped!!

Just a heads up for people who's getting this screen protector for the Note/Note 2. The material they use for their screen protectors doesn't really go well with the s-pen for the Samsung Notes. I had one on my Note 2 and it's difficult to write/draw on it. Due to the material on the screen protector, the s-pen feels like an eraser on the back of pencils going over a a surface, it's rough and some may find it difficult to draw or write stuff on it.

Does anyone know if this is true for their iPad screen protector as well? My son is a designer and just got an iPad. He is using it to draw on quite a bit and is concerned that any screen protector might decrease the sensitivity of the screen. Any thoughts on this?

reikimom1 said:   Ze2o said:   cwhiteh2 said:   In for (2) note2 and (1) S3 screen protectors for $3 shipped. Paid $25+8 install for my Zagg HD.

Does anyone know if this is true for their iPad screen protector as well? My son is a designer and just got an iPad. He is using it to draw on quite a bit and is concerned that any screen protector might decrease the sensitivity of the screen. Any thoughts on this?

I have gotten screen protectors from them for the iPhone5, Galaxy S3, iPhone 4s, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and the Note 2 and I'm pretty sure they use the same material for all their screen protectors. If your son is using a stylus type pen to draw then yes, it will be difficult to draw on it. It's not impossible but he probably won't like it since he's a designer and all.

I'm not saying their screen protector sucks or anything, they're actually really great quality screen protectors or else I wouldn't have bought so much from them. It's just that using a stylus on their screen protectors are difficult to say the least.

Ze2o said:   reikimom1 said:   Ze2o said:   cwhiteh2 said:   In for (2) note2 and (1) S3 screen protectors for $3 shipped. Paid $25+8 install for my Zagg HD.

I have gotten screen protectors from them for the iPhone5, Galaxy S3, iPhone 4s, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and the Note 2 and I'm pretty sure they use the same material for all their screen protectors. If your son is using a stylus type pen to draw then yes, it will be difficult to draw on it. It's not impossible but he probably won't like it since he's a designer and all.

I'm not saying their screen protector sucks or anything, they're actually really good and thick. It's just that using a stylus on their screen protectors are difficult.

Thanks so much! I am guessing pretty much any screen protector will make it harder for him to do the detailed drawing he needs to do.

reikimom1 said:   
Thanks so much! I am guessing pretty much any screen protector will make it harder for him to do the detailed drawing he needs to do.

No problem. Designers would like to see their work in full and clear visuals. So any screen protector might diminish the image quality. I heard Zaggs HD screen protector works really well with iPads though but I'm not sure how it will work with the stylus.

Thanks, OP! Got a screen protector for my DSi XL for $1.50 shipped!

Thanks. Been waiting for a deal like this for a long time. Can't beat $1 each & FS!

in for S3 case, S3 screen/body protector, 3DS screen/body protector, $10 shipped.

Perfect timing, happily applying green to OP

Thanks OP.

Nice deal on some great screen protectors.... I have used one for 3 years and no peeling or discoloring. Can't get better than that

Cool beans. Thanks OP

Green!

Coupon code "70off1" is not valid. The coupon expired on Thu Nov 29 00:00:00 PST 2012.

80off3 is still valid

Thanks, Got 5 of them for like 9 bucks!!!

in for 6. $60 worth for $12.

Coupon code "80off3" is not valid. The coupon expired on Fri Nov 30 00:00:00 PST 2012.

Dead!

Just used 80off3 today and it still worked!

I just used the 80off3 coupon just now without any issue. Great deal, thx OP!

Just used 80off3 for 3 Nexus 4 screen protectors $15 - $12 = $3. Thanks OP!

Mine came in today and look great, sadly my iphone was stolen yesterday.

wwinters said:   Mine came in today and look great, sadly my iphone was stolen yesterday.

Thanks OP...The 80% off code still works. Picked up a case and protector for my GSIII and a protector for my Nexus 7 for $5.50.

And the 80% code just worked for me as well -> Thanks OP!
3 full sets for the Nokia 822, $6.00 total. Awesome!!!

Anyone else getting no shipping confirm?

pureview said:   Anyone else getting no shipping confirm?

I received shipping confirmation 1-2 days after ordering. It came from "Tracking XtremeGuard" <tracking@xtremeguard.com>, and the subject line contained the phrase "Tracking For Screen Protector Order:"

thanks op, 80% off code still working as of today.

Thanks, OP! in for 3

Skipping 2 Messages...
in fo 3

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014