• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
An ideal precision set for smaller, more delicate jobs / Durable aluminum construction

LINKY

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Stock Image (96.71kB)
Thanks JHBalaji
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

got one thanks

yup saw it there before this post.

Thanks OP! Nice, inexpensive tool set to keep in drawers.

Careful with Lowes shipping orders.

I just received part of my cyber Monday order from them (delivered fast by FedEx) -- large cardboard box with a bunch of 99 Ajax cans ordered as free shipping filler upside down in a box with with holiday owl (?) graphics and shipping label pointing to UP in the same direction, but the product inside was pressed in completely upside down. Of course Ajax powder all over all items.

Also, the 60 foot 72 electricians tape had ZERO packaging. No bar code. No brand. No nothing but bare rolls of tape.

The whole thing looks like an order from a $1 store.

great backup tools

Jumped on these Kobalt deals last year. Ok to keep around as a back up but I've been disappointed in the quality and will pass on these from now on. YMMV.

Got 1 at Lowes today, but had to ask for help at the service desk. The manager could see the inventory listed 3 but he had to look thru the store for approx 10-15 min before he found them. I was impressed with the manager himself walking around looking for a $5 item, but surprised no one would have a better handle on location of stock. I remember the days when any sales member would stop what he/she was doing to help you at both HD and L. Now, sometimes it's hard to find a worker.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014