• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ideal storage solution for industrial and commercial use. Snap-together design assembles in minutes. Strong welded wire construction provides exceptional strength and stability. Open design allows air circulation and reduces dust build-up. Finish on surface prevents corrosion in wet, humid environments. Safeguards for freezer, restaurant, food service, indoor/outdoor, or other wet/dry storage requirements.

LINKY

Member Summary

Stock Image
Thanks JHBalaji
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for two. I already have a couple of the same style but different brand, and on one I have two 40 gallon fish tanks. This kind of shelving really is strong.

Picture shows silver, but description says "black anthracite". Has anyone seen the black anthracite version in person? Wondering if it's as nice looking as the metallic silver one we have at work.

Text

Picture of "Black Anthracite" version.

In for 2.

If they are "black anthracite" color as pictured, I might put them in the kitchen. It they are silver color,put them down in the basement.

dead. wish I would have seen this yesterday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014