• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Oral-B Professional CareŽ 8850 is inspired by dental professionals for outstanding cleaning, exceptional whitening and polishing, and healthy teeth and gums. Its 3D Cleaning Action technology features 40,000 in-and-out pulsations per minute to gently loosen plaque, and 8,800 back-and-forth oscillations per minute to sweep plaque away, helping to keep your mouth healthy.

Add (2) to Shopping Cart for $59.98
- $15 Mail-in-Rebate [Exp. 01/05/2013]
Final Price: $59.98 - $15 MIR = $44.98 + Free Shipping + No Tax (Except CT, IL, NV, NJ, NY & WA)

atiger said:   If you are not a new customer, don't forget ShopDiscover 15% Cash Back (~$9).

Member Summary

oral-b
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you are not a new customer, don't forget ShopDiscover 15% Cash Back (~$9).

Still Live!

Just got an e-mail from Capital One:

Capital One said: drugstore.com $10 back on $50 purchase Online Only Expires 12/5/12 To redeem this offer, you will need to spend a minimum of $50 at drugstore.com including taxes, and after any discounts, before the offer expiration date. Offer only valid online for one purchase.

Only bad thing is I already placed the order for two brushes, and I paid with PayPal (which still uses my Capital One card).

I already tried to cancel the order to re-order and pay directly with the CC, but it's apparently too late to cancel (ordered 3 1/2 hours ago). I called drugstore.com CS, and he said he'd send a message to the warehouse directly to see about canceling it still. If that doesn't work maybe I'll call Capital One CS and ask them to credit me, since I did pay with the CC, just through PayPal.

At least you other Capital One people should be able to take advantage.

UPDATE: Capital One automatically credited the $10 even though I paid using PayPal.

assuming this offer is now dead? haven't been able to find the brush online for the past 2 days (had it in my cart and forgot to buy it 3 days ago)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014