• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.macaronigrill.com/online-ordering

Code: PASTA
Good thru 12/31/2012.

Pulled from SD

Should be able to reuse this thru the end of this month.
Also have a new code ITALIAN same discount - Thank you Butcherboy!

Expiration not known yet for this one.
Romano's Macaroni Grill offers $10 Off Any Online Purchase of $20 or more when you enter promo code FB10 during checkout. Only valid on online To-Go orders only. One coupon per transaction. - Thank you again Butcherboy!

To redeem, create your order online and enter Promo Code FB10 on the Checkout page. $20.00 minimum order (before taxes & gratuity) required. Promo Code must be entered online at checkout to receive discount. Valid on online To-Go orders only. One coupon per transaction. Coupon may be used one time only. Not valid with other discounts or offers. Not valid on December 25, 2012. Excludes Puerto Rico, MT, HI and McAllen, TX.

Good thru 12/30/2012.

Member Summary

macaroni grill (84.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Used this today for lunch. Got Chicken Parmesan and Fettucini Alfredo for $11.80 including tax. Went to the curbside pickup, called the number and out it came.

Will be using this a lot during the holidays I think - thanks OP.

DelCheapo said:   Used this today for lunch. Got Chicken Parmesan and Fettucini Alfredo for $11.80 including tax. Went to the curbside pickup, called the number and out it came.

Might want to check this out first.

nosaurus said:   DelCheapo said:   Used this today for lunch. Got Chicken Parmesan and Fettucini Alfredo for $11.80 including tax. Went to the curbside pickup, called the number and out it came.

Your link is not working

nosaurus said:   DelCheapo said:   Used this today for lunch. Got Chicken Parmesan and Fettucini Alfredo for $11.80 including tax. Went to the curbside pickup, called the number and out it came.

Don't worry, I'm going here tonight.

DelCheapo said:   Used this today for lunch. Got Chicken Parmesan and Fettucini Alfredo for $11.80 including tax. Went to the curbside pickupText, called the number and out it came.

Stupid question: Are you supposed to (or should) tip for curb side pick up?

want a little food with your sodium ?

marayatano said:   DelCheapo said:   Used this today for lunch. Got Chicken Parmesan and Fettucini Alfredo for $11.80 including tax. Went to the curbside pickupText, called the number and out it came.

Stupid question: Are you supposed to (or should) tip for curb side pick up?

I noticed that even if you pay with your CC online, they still bring out the payment slip and have you sign it in your car. On the payment slip it has a place for "Tip", but I didn't add any, just signed it. However because of this, I'm thinking next time I'll just order online, then go to the restaurant, park in the curbside pickup spot, walk inside and pay with cash - then you don't have to feel like Del Cheapo

Romano's Macaroni Grill offers $10 Off Any Online Purchase of $20 or more when you enter promo code FB10 during checkout. Only valid on online To-Go orders only. One coupon per transaction.

thanks for new code. since i got 4 $10 compliment vouchers from rmg because they messed up our dinners a few weeks back, i ordered 2 dinners with salad and dessert for tonite and ending up paying just $2something for each.

I try this but not work..

matx said:   I try this but not work..

PASTA will work thru tonight.

All other codes expired.

archena said:   matx said:   I try this but not work..

PASTA will work thru tonight.

All other codes expired.

PASTA doesn' work either

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014