• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Experience it all with a Plantronics Bluetooth headset that's a proven performer in delivering premium sound quality and comfort. The Plantronics Bluetooth headset improves on the award-winning audio and design of Voyager PRO, defining a new vision for hands-free convenience. Now you can listen to your favorite music and podcasts thanks to A2DP technology, which can also stream GPS directions from your mobile. You can also take advantage of Plantronics Vocalyst and manage email, check weather, and listen to news. This suite of features, made to complement your life on the go, will change the way you think about hands-free communiction.

LINKY

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Stock Image
Thanks JHBalaji
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for you OP, 60% off plantronics price.

These are great. I've tried a lot of Bluetooth headsets, and the Voyager Pro series are by far the best I've encountered.

Already have one and love it. I've had lots of different headsets and this is by far the best.... thank you OP.

Still in STOCK

Does anyone have any information on what the difference is between this one, and the one at this linkthat costs $80?
The $80 one is in stock at the E. Windsor, CT Wal-Mart, but I would have to do ship to store for the $39 one. Even though they both use the Voyager Pro+ model name, they have different UPCs. The WM descriptions are virtually identical. Could this be mislabeled, and really be for the Voyager Pro HD?
Over at the big online retailer named after a South American river, they only show the Pro+ at $76.25, and the Pro HD at $70 when searching for "Plantronics Voyager Pro".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014