Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just received this multiple use coupon code from BlueNile:
Code: BN50G5F2G

$50 Off Holiday Discount Terms and Conditions
Discount is valid through 11:59 PM EST on December 2, 2012.
Offer valid on any purchase of USD $150 or more excluding sale merchandise, gift certificates, and cleaning products.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or Promotion Code and is not valid for affiliate rewards or credit.
Only one $50 exclusive Promotion Code will be issued per customer.
Maximum discount is $50 per customer.
Promotion Code MUST be entered in the shopping cart or mentioned on the phone at the time of purchase. Discount will appear at time of check out AFTER the Promotion Code has been entered and does not apply towards any duties, taxes, shipping or insurance fees.
Discount cannot be applied retroactively and is not redeemable for cash. Return for credit or exchange is allowed through January 16, 2013. Return for credit is allowed at the paid value. Return for exchange is also allowed where the paid value and $50 discount would be applied to an exchanged purchase of $150 or more. Offer is not valid for orders placed through Google Checkout.
Offer applies to orders shipped to the United States only. Discount is set in USD equivalent can be applied in another currency and at the exchange rate accepted by Blue Nile.
Blue Nile reserves the sole right to modify, suspend, or cancel this offer at any time without notice. Other terms and conditions may apply. Void where prohibited. $100 Referral Discount Terms and Conditions.

The email mentioned that it was perfectly fine to share it....so here you go. I'm guessing it should work for more than one person, but I am not 100% sure.

Member Summary

Blue Nile
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$50 off $100 and $100 of $200 through Groupon today.

LINK

Thanks! Worked great!

Worked for me, green for op!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014