• 1 23458
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1 million $.01 Victory e-cig starter kit. valued at $59.99

http://www.victoryecigs.com/free-..._a/245.htm

Since this isn't free I figured I would post here.

Cost is .01 and no recurring charges or hidden fees.

Take advantage of this offer everyone who smokes. Give it a chance for only .01.

It's never to late to quit.

888-833-0977 for Customer Service

UPDATE

A good friend of mine who I told about this 2 days AFTER I had posted this got his today (12/22) in the mail. I am hoping to see mine soon but how much sense does it make that he got his before I get mine? At least I know that the offer is real.

2ND UPDATE

OK, I WAS WRONG AND MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES TO AMYTHST63 WHO MADE THE 1ST REPLY TO MY POST. THESE SCUMBAGS HAVE NOW CHARGED MY ACCT. $31 SOMETHING AND AS I STATED IN THE THIRD REPLY BELOW, TWICE I CALLED THESE A-HOLES SPOKE TO 2 DIFFERENT CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE TO VERIFY THAT I HAD SIGNED UP FOR THE NON-RECURRING PROGRAM AND TWICE I WAS TOLD THAT "NO ONLY THE 1 CENT DEAL".

I SUGGEST ANYBODY THAT SIGNED UP TO CHECK THEIR CHARGE CARD AND CONTACT YOUR BANK TO GET THIS MATTER RESOLVED IF IT APPLIES TO YOU. PERSONALLY I AM GOING TO CHECK WITH MY BANK TODAY REGARDING "FRAUD". I'VE ALREADY NOTIFIED THEM RE: THE BOGUS CHARGE.

FINALLY THEIR 800 # IS GIVING YOU A RECORDING TELLING YOU TO CALL A 770# AND WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM THIS MORNING I WAS PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD I WAS CALLER # 33 ON HOLD. I WONDER WHY?

MASTER CARD GAVE ME A PHONE NUMBER OF 813-333-5221

Member Summary

ecigs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone notice that the refills are packaged differently. I think they even taste differently. Not sure there is consiste... (more)

JaxFL (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 1:52p) |

I'll add my voice to the chorus.

Just reconciling my cc statement today, and noticed the unexpected/unwelcome 1/11 charge... (more)

Rich1954 (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 11:03a) |

After calling last week and speaking with a very apologetic young lady and posting a demand on their FB page,I did recei... (more)

onebabykitty (Feb. 28, 2013 @ 8:03a) |

IF you ordered this, watch your account(s) for a REOCCURRING charge of $31.99!!

Being reported that everyone will be autocharged 31.99$... checkout reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/15kpff/remember_the_free_ecig_promo_from_victory_ecigs/

I took screen shots of the page that stated on .01 will be charged! I will try to post these soon
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You will receive 15 more refills and be billed $31.90 every 30 days thereafter. You can cancel at any time by providing a 30 day notice

Not a problem, Atariman.
Keep up the good work and post some more deals!

amythst63 said:   You will receive 15 more refills and be billed $31.90 every 30 days thereafter. You can cancel at any time by providing a 30 day notice
Thanks for mentioning. I did "sign up" but oddly a card from ING Direct was declined despite my balance being able to support the $0.01. :rolleyes:

amythst63 said:   You will receive 15 more refills and be billed $31.90 every 30 days thereafter. You can cancel at any time by providing a 30 day notice

This is not true, I called and spoke with 2 different people in customer service. They both verified that I am going to receive the $.01 trial package and not be billed for anything else. They have 2 different specials running one of which will sign you up for the refills, the other is only ONE cent with no other obligations.
If you signed up for the membership I suggest you call them to make sure you don't get billed in the future.

888-833-0977 for Customer Service

Note: at the bottom of my link it states "THIS IS A SEPERATE OFFER TO THE ONE ON OUR FRONT PAGE"

If you follow the OP's link and scroll all the way down it says "THIS IS A SEPERATE OFFER TO THE ONE ON OUR FRONT PAGE"

I'm concerned on rebilling too, as you can only use Visa or M/C to pay and you can't use Am Ex nor Paypal.

I was too, but took a chance. We'll see how this goes...

tabz36 said:   I'm concerned on rebilling too, as you can only use Visa or M/C to pay and you can't use Am Ex nor Paypal.

I have purchased from them before...bought a starter kit with my debit and had no problems. The only thing that bothered me, is they ship it out in the e-cig box. Everything is protected, but who wants your mail people knowing what you bought *shakeshead* oh, and I figured my MC might raise an eyebrow @.01 so I added a carry case..though it added 4.95 shipping to total.

I used VCC, let's see how this goes.

Thanks OP. I've been using e-gics from a few other companies, but always looking for additional sources as I find you can never have enough batteries. Used a virtual card number just in case there's an issue with recurring charges. Proud to say I'm nearly smoke-free for 8 months because of these things.

While I'm sure e-cigs aren't healthy and don't have vitamins in them, they can't be as bad as the others.

lrothkcsa said:   Thanks OP. I've been using e-gics from a few other companies, but always looking for additional sources as I find you can never have enough batteries. Used a virtual card number just in case there's an issue with recurring charges. Proud to say I'm nearly smoke-free for 8 months because of these things.

While I'm sure e-cigs aren't healthy and don't have vitamins in them, they can't be as bad as the others.

Don't be so sure about your last statement. Never use the refills made in China, they contain poisonous substances like Ethylene Glycol. The Chinese do not give a crap about people's health at all as long as they make some $$. I'm a Chemical Engineer and deal with Chinese made raw materials enough to know what is going on.

First, I was a huge proponent of e-cigs. Second, I talked to someone from the FDA and they said almost each time they test e-cigs they get different ingredients and ratios - the quality control is terrible! I was like, so you're saying I should use these instead of regular smokes and she said definitely not.
The only thing of interest I can find about them on the FDA site:

In September 2010, FDA issued a number of warning letters to electronic cigarette distributors for various violations of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act including “violations of good manufacturing practices, making unsubstantiated drug claims, and using the devices as delivery mechanisms for active pharmaceutical ingredients.”

From the Mayo Clinic:
When the FDA analyzed samples of two popular brands, they found variable amounts of nicotine and traces of toxic chemicals, including known cancer-causing substances (carcinogens). This prompted the FDA to issue a warning about potential health risks associated with electronic cigarettes."

Now, that doesn't say they are worse than regular smokes, and this deal definitely seems to be a good way to get them cheap, but I just wanted to pass along the warning from the person I'd spoken to because I went from to :/ and I thought you should have the same info. Again, I think the big concern is quality control, which was mentioned by Richardito.

I don't smoke but I got one to give to a friend.

States on the webpage
It’s the real deal, we are taking this seriously, a $59.99 starter kit for FREE! - No hidden costs or recurring fees, not a trial offer, the perfect Christmas present, the best new years resolution.

This is WORLDWIDE with FAST SHIPPING

This deal is worth it, just for the USB adapters.

Volcanoecigs. The best.

Richardito said:   Don't be so sure about your last statement. Never use the refills made in China, they contain poisonous substances like Ethylene Glycol. The Chinese do not give a crap about people's health at all as long as they make some $$. I'm a Chemical Engineer and deal with Chinese made raw materials enough to know what is going on.

Great point. I have 2 places I buy my liquids from and both are U.S. manufactured. Ironically, one of the three times I've "slipped" was the week I spent in China. Had more than one instance of a client threatening to fire me if I didn't have a cigarette with them (the other 2 were my bachelor party and wedding).

These were my Vaping 101 class. Victory actually works really well, but of course the cartomizers run dry pretty quickly. I learned how to refill them with 3rd party e-juice, and then found empty cartomizers I could fill with whatever juice I wanted. I only moved away from Victory when the battery size became too limiting for me.

These are a great way to find out if you'll like vaping. I was able to move away from cigarettes completely just with the Victory.

Richardito said:   

Don't be so sure about your last statement. Never use the refills made in China, they contain poisonous substances like Ethylene Glycol. The Chinese do not give a crap about people's health at all as long as they make some $$. I'm a Chemical Engineer and deal with Chinese made raw materials enough to know what is going on.

Oh crap! I think the Ethylene Glycol is an ingredient in my fog machine juice. Does that mean my fog machine is a giant e-cig???

is there a limit?

What about just using a giftcard type credit card? That way it can't go above the amount you put on it.

busyryan said:    I was like, so you're saying I should use these instead of regular smokes and she said definitely not.

Yes, I bet "someone" from the FDA suggested you stick to your Camel's. If you're going to make up stories...at least try to make them half-believable.

a usb adapter is only a couple bucks shipped on eBay --- so I wouldn't bother just for that

germanpope said:   a usb adapter is only a couple bucks shipped on eBay --- so I wouldn't bother just for that'couple of bucks' vs. $.01 ... Plenty of FW'ers have done more to save less ...

lrothkcsa said:   

Likely worse

Please be leary of this company. They screwed up my order last time, sent much cheaper items than I paid for and has not responded to any attempts at contact.

The site errored out when I submitted the order. Tried 3 times with 2 different cards, I gave up.

I called, they said they are getting a ton of orders but to keep trying. I have tried at least 10 times, no luck so far.

They are banking on people ordering refills, they don't give a crap about people quitting smoking.

jtroye32 said:   They are banking on people ordering refills, they don't give a crap about people quitting smoking.

You think?, I can't imagine a company trying to sell a product at loss just to try to get you to buy from them. Maybe other companies should try that. I bet it would work for Printers,Coffee Machines,Cell Phones,Video Game Consoles, Satellite TV among hundreds of other goods and services!

If I could get this for .01 and it worked, I would have no problem ordering refills from them. I think it is a great deal and worth trying!!

Richardito said:   lrothkcsa said:   Thanks OP. I've been using e-gics from a few other companies, but always looking for additional sources as I find you can never have enough batteries. Used a virtual card number just in case there's an issue with recurring charges. Proud to say I'm nearly smoke-free for 8 months because of these things.

How much ethylene glycol are people planning on drinking from these cartomizers?

most of the e-juices have vegetable glycol or propylene glycol....

SOME use Diethylene Glycol (it was found in only 1 of the 18 tested by the FDA)....but the amount in that cartrige is ~1/10th of that in an asprin

Had issues checking out so I called, and got someone that I believe was talking through their stoma.

While waiting on hold I found I can go into My Account -> Review Orders/Track packages, and update the quantity from 0 to 1. I'm not sure if this works, but the order says "Processing". That updated the total from $0 to $0.01.

An error has occurred. Please try your request again, or contact customer service for assistance. Thank you.
Please provide Reference #80*41701 if contacting customer service.

qeg84doa said:   An error has occurred. Please try your request again, or contact customer service for assistance. Thank you.
Please provide Reference #80*41701 if contacting customer service.

If you have done this multiple times, you can go into my account and see that all the orders are there, but for quantity 0.

I have tried 19 times. ( I know this because you can go to your account and click on review orders) When I tried again, I got this error " •Cannot place order. Maximum orders per day has been exceeded. I guess you can only try 19 times.

yep...go to "my account" then "change quantities/cancel orders" From there you can change the quantity to one...

looks like it worked for me

Ordered successfully 10 minutes ago. Went ahead and used a VCC just in case.

I did not see any subsequest billing. It is there?

Skipping 263 Messages...
After calling last week and speaking with a very apologetic young lady and posting a demand on their FB page,I did receive a personal check in the mail this morning for the full amount.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014